What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
My brother came to visit me on the way home from the comics shop. He comes in and starts fiddling with his hair in the mirror. I asked if he thought he had been shat on by a bird or something and he goes 'Am I going bald?'

AWK-WARD

He's been thinning around the back for about 5 fucking years now and has quite a bald patch. I can't fucking believe that he didn't know...I mean..don't people ever touch the back of their heads? He only noticed because of the mirrors in the lift in my building.

Anyway we had a good laugh, fortunately my brother isn't the type who gives a shit about his appearence :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I would absolutely advise him to get a couple of ducks tattooed in the bald patch. :nod:

OT: surprise texts off someone who puts a smile on my face. Always welcome. :)

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
0X5We.png

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Mage just made my day :awesome:

Also Crysis 2 domination. I think we only lost 1 game.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
30 Rock

"Just think, someone out there is having a worse day...like getting stuck by a bee, or getting a splinter, or getting chained to the wall in someone's sex dungeon."

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
THEY STILL COULDN'T STOP THE TRAIN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Unused FiM song

I love this fandom... I love love love it! I do I do! I don't care if people are weirded out by it! I fucking love this fandom!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I just spent a couple of hours cleaning the house it smells all fresh and clean for relaxing in XD

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
honestly msn/skype with everyone made my day a whole lot better

doki doki towards everyone

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Double post: Even though it kind of sucked at the time, chasing after and then being chased by a very large dragon underwater in my dream has made my day.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I narrowly avoided spending 50 quid on pens. This is good, I know I would never have gotten enough use out of them, I just got caught up in the eBay frenzy.

Also, there has been a potentially interesting and ironic development but I don't want to get ahead of myself so I'll shut up about it for now :lol:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Apparently the TV of the living room is fixed. Which means moarrr channels available to watch AND hours of gaming in my dad room without interruptions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom