What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Starbucks is for faggots.

I drink both coffee and tea black. SO FUCKING HXC
HAR HAR I AGREE CAUSE I WORKED AT STARBUCKS.

why is everyone such a cunt there even at 4 in the afternoon? It doesn't make any sense, no need to bitch that your $4 coffee is going to make your thighs fat and I need to personally remove every lipid in your drink. srsly

BUT UH... Playing the race card as an elf in Dragon Age makes my day. It's hilarious as shit when a human is all like 'o u look nice for an elf not at all like a servant or slave' and then I get to go 'You're a racist fuck and when I fight the archdemon, I will give him a single moment to defile and consume you before I defeat him. :awesome:'

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
XD Oh dear... This little sketch has occured to me...and I may be going to Hell for it. XD

The Israelite army is rejoicing the destruction of Jericho.
GOD: "JOSHUA."
The Israelite army falls to their knees in wonder.
JOSHUA: "Yes, Lord!"
GOD: "YOU WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOORS OFF."

Also, reading the Pokemon Nightmare Fuel page on TVTropes. XD It's hilarious.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just saw a cutscene where the gang sees it first cactuar, and Sazh tries to catch it.

FUCKING

LOL

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Finally getting a faster method of transport across Archylte. Walking is slowwwww

Vendel

Banned
Crushing the dreams of delusional shippers.

Also my brother being the only one who dies in the Swamp fever finale. :lol:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Knowing that in a week or two, I'll have the money to finish paying off my car.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Seeing a ring of daffodils around a cherry blossom tree. Very pretty. :)

crack

Donator
masturbation usually makes my day :awesome:
2lmarl3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom