What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Remember how I posted about the artist who shat himself and had a hissy fit at fan expo?

Well the write he accused of "writing like toliet paper" has responded to his claims:

Several folks have emailed to ask what I thought of Marko Djurdjevic’s reported breakdown or tirade (depending on who’s doing the asking) in which he savaged Marvel and said in passing that I “write like toilet paper.”

I was at first concerned by this because I was pretty sure toilet that while one can write ON toilet paper, toilet paper itself doesn’t actually write because it can’t hold a pen, dictate or use a keyboard. Then I thought, maybe I missed something. I could be wrong. So I contacted the TPADL (Toilet Paper Anti-Defamation League) to get their response, which follows.

“We at the TPADL are tired of these sorts of baseless and discriminatory comments. We cannot and do not write, it is an ignorant and foolish comment. We are often written upon, but that is not the same thing and we should not be held responsible for that content. We had this same problem with the collected works of Jacqueline Susan and Harold Robbins. We didn’t do it, we were simply the messengers for their shit. What Mr. Djurdjevic clearly meant to say, and would’ve said if he were sober, is that Straczynski writes like shit, a sentiment that all sentient life forms would agree with.”

I thanked them for this clarification and for me the matter ends there, except to wish Mr. Djurdjevic the best. I think it’s about time somebody in the comics business gave Charlie Sheen a run for his money, and I have absolute faith that Mr. Djurdjevic is just the man to do it. I stand beside him in solidarity, with confidence and with a roll of toilet paper poised and ready for his next missive. Go get ‘em, Marko!

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/08/27/jms-on-marko-djurdjevic-toilet-paper-and-earth-one

I can not wait for his reply to this. This definitely made my day.

EDIT:
wtf is wrong with me

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I feel relatively good today. Days are getting better...

rise-of-the-planet-of-the-apes.jpg

hmmm hmmm hmmm....

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Hearing my mother yelling 'cocks!' at the top of her voice at random victims. Bad drivers, my aunt, myself, my dad and hapless pedestrians all got it. :)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
While hiking with my dad, he randomly yells at the top of his voice WEAPONS HERE and I was just like PILLS HERE and he's like AMMO HERE and then FRANCIS STARTLED THE WITCH and then proceeded to rant about how stupid the AI is. :awesome:

My mom was just like wtf.

Also, nice to be back home.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Just got home from borrowing my sister's kitchen. Made four big calzones stuffed full of bacon, canadian bacon, and pepperoni with good cheese, plus I brushed the dough inside and out with garlic oil. All was good and too much goodness, I feel like I am gonna pop. Plus I love to cook for people who enjoy their food, it makes me smile when I see people sneaking seconds. :awesome:

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

asdfjkljdglakjdogja;jdgakl;g;jadg;jadgalsjhdgklajhd

I think I just died and went to shipper heaven.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
My 8am coffee and an apricot croissant before starting work at 8.30. I can't function without some form of coffee in my system this early in the morning, actually I don't function without coffee full stop, bit of an addict here, today I went for a caramel latte, extra shot of espresso and cream on top I'll be buzzing by 9am :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Getting a shitton of features done (you know, the type that was first estimated to take two - three days five weeks ago, doing them in an hour with just a few clicks and lines of code) whilst introducing a colleague to the kind of music I listen to (he's the first one liek evar that liked Moonsorrow and could get into maudlin of the Well and shit. And Lakupaavi, which is even more win :monster:. Bongripper, too.)

Basically, the kind of day where you're supposed to get nothing done due to the distractions, but achieve the exact opposite and check off a number of features.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Feeling a bit better today besides dry mouth which sucks ASS. I'm slowly eating and drinking. ;w; And sleeping.
Two appointments tomorrow and then the doctor... hopefully all this nonsense will pass very soon. x'D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Plans for tomorrow night, Wednesday night with the galpal, and a Thursday full of doing fuck all.

Plus I'm finally selling my goddamn car.

Things are looking up.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
YEEE I auditioned for dis editing studio on YT and then said they wanted someone talented at masking to be co-leader and they picked me. >w< -squee-

my masking sucks tho so lol

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I know this is very cruel but it did make me laugh....

WA_simplelife.jpg

Bex not peeing while she was in the bathroom, because Adri and I were talking about Fiotis and she wanted to hear every detail. And then screaming "Please stop! I really need to pee!"

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
IPods. Its so multitasking, I can record my classes and wander around at the same time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom