What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Look, just cause I wrecked all of you on the Desert Eagle match... :monster:
You mean the match with your glitching teammate who was shooting us through walls? :P

@tenny: that sounded strangely dirty. :awesome:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@Force: And I totes sniped you from up above in the temple oh yeah.

that makes my day. :D

@Yac: I know. :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
oh don't worry I will, the guy says it's in excellent condition and has box/manual. I would only get one that was "excellent" :awesome:

YOU AREN'T THE ONLY ONE. VP is srs
fuckin' a

I find your commitment to getting classic, totally awesome RPGs to be pleasing. That earns you a brofist.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
My work sent me an email to inform me that they are now allowing me to trawl facebook and twitter whilst being paid for it :P

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
When my professor talks with a working mate and loses five...now six minutes of class.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I thought this was a Destrillians cosplayer. O_o

CmFMv.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Being pressured yesterday about what I was going to do today (take over an Apple push notification server written in fancy Scala with the fancy Akka framework), co-worker all worried and shit about whether I'd do okay (fuck you guy, have some faith), and finding out it's really not such a big deal :monster:. I mean fuck, is that it?

Refactored co-worker's copy / paste code too. The guy gets paid 65K a year and produces this? :monster:. Okay, so he's not a programmer officially (an architect, I believe), but still, have some pride, ffs you earn almost thrice as much as I do.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Refactored co-worker's copy / paste code too. The guy gets paid 65K a year and produces this? :monster:. Okay, so he's not a programmer officially (an architect, I believe), but still, have some pride, ffs you earn almost thrice as much as I do.

This should server as perfect justification for why they should pay you more! :monster:

OT: The fact that I get to see the lady with whom I've become involved, at some point tonight. :D

X :neo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom