What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^Terranigma had such a sad ending.

OT: So the other night I'd planned to meet up with some friends, one of them said that he couldn't join us because 'something had come up'.

My friend met him yesterday and asked him what happened and he said that..... *deep breath*.... he's just found out that the girl he's been shagging for a few weeks is a 'squirter' and so obviously he had to give that his full attention over the weekend. :monster:

I have only just managed to stop laughing. It sounds like the excuse to end all excuses but if you knew this guy, you'd know he was telling the truth - the guy has no sense of decorum whatsoever :lol:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@clarky: your post just made me spit my chinese out rofl.

Anyways the chinese food is making my day because i'm on a late shift at work and was very hungry and in the mood for salt and pepper chicken

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Hartnell_and_Daleks.jpg

X :neo:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
move-out day confirmed

9 AM Sept 3rd ahhhh yeah.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I just beat Uncharted on Hard Mode, aw yeah. Final Boss took me like an hour though XD

jxpZd.gif

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Now do it on crushing Belle.

:awesome:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Baby brother has done another stand-up gig and it went really well. I am ridiculously proud of him, I could never do something like that.

Obviously I want him to do really well and get famous and buy me a house or something :monster:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I actually think that this semester is going to go well. I'm actually taking stuff that I like. The only odd thing is that the classes I am taking have nothing to do with my major.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Found Tiffany/Jessica/Leighton Meester's gorgeous icons <3 I won't be making any in a month =D

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Coming closer to achieving my goals. I used to be such a shiftless bum. Now I'm finally finding my groove, sure, I have bad days, but when I want something or I want to achieve something, I want it so bad and I work so hard to get it I literally shape reality to obtain it.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I've hit that level of sleep deprivation that's like a minor high and I'm all loopy. As such, all things are at minimum 1.5X funnier than normal :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I GAINED A POUND. After losing lots of weight from being sick (LOL AGAIN??!?!) I am very happy. I'm not STARVING. But I am going to pig out of some KFC or something really greasy when I'm better. Also, going to see my psychologist to take a look at my pills because my dumbass doctor prescribed me anti depressants that I don't need. And she basically told me that if I took those pills my symptoms would get WORSE. Thank god I didn't take any of them yet.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Found someone on GameTZ willing to trade their Valkyrie Profile for some games. Now to find the games he wants so we can do it.
make sure that shit is legit and in pristine condition

otherwise Imma have to stab a mufucka on principle because I DON'T PLAY WHEN IT COMES TO VP

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
It's Force vs 1 remaining opponent in an Uncharted 2 elimination round.

Us: FORCE LOOK OUT HE'S BEHIND YOU

Force: Don't worry guys! Little does he know, I have a grenade launcher. Bwahahah-

Force promptly dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom