What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
I'll take a look at it later. Tried to sign up, and it's telling me I need a routing number. I'll have to call the bank on Friday. Also, I get paid Friday, so I'll try to put some money in then. I'll try to send you something by this weekend if there are no hiccups.

BE GLAD.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
O hai cushy hotel room
O hai extra day in NYC

Maybe this flight cancellation wasn't such a bad thing.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I caught a Lapras and went to brag about it to Tiff, and she expressed a great love of Lapras to me. So, I just put it and a Fraxure into Pokemon Daycare, thus breeding another Lapras that, when all was said and done, has Dragon Pulse, Psychic, Ice Beam, and Surf. And tomorrow, I shall give it to Tiff.

I like doing nice things for good people.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
A bottle of coca Cola. Lately no matter how sleepy I am it perks me up instantly. It helps me get through my morning classes :D

Finding the job I want that would work with school/back problems/location/I has experience in the business (not game retail). I'm going to do the best resume/cover letter I've ever done to make sure I get it.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Work being somewhat exciting today, but not because I did much productive, :monster:. We're getting at least three more weeks of work, and with luck more to come. I do hope the train company can manage to sell an iPad app internally and send a hundred K our way (or more, :awesome: ) so we can keep working on it and make an awesome app (you know, like this one from our eastern neighbours)

crack

Donator
kXXDH.jpg

lmao

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
aaww, the girl that plays tifa is so cute! I want her!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
One step of my journey is over, another begins. Despite my setbacks of ill health, I'm determined to push forward and become a better person as the days go. I'm just glad my check up isn't something terminal or fatal. T___T

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Summary from a Marvel vs Capcom 3 review of the comic:

http://kyuubified.tumblr.com/post/3644696291/marvel-vs-capcom-3-planet-of-the-fabios

Deadpool: Where you from, pretty boy? Planet of the Fabios? (Note: this is an actual line of dialogue)
Dante: Hold the phone. You guys have Fabio on your planet too? That means that at least two Fabios exist. That’s kinda funny when you think about it.
Deadpool: Hey, speaking of funny, I’m supposed to be the big humor character here but not a single thing I have ever said or done is nearly as hilarious as you crying, “I should’ve been the one to fill your dark soul WITH LIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!” What a wiener!
Dante: SHUT! UP!
Ryu: I think we’ve made our point. We’re good guys fighting out of confusion so we can team up later.
Dante: We’re not all good guys. That sexy bat lady fighting the dude in armor seduces men and enslaves their souls.
Deadpool: What a coincidence. The dude in armor fighting the sexy bat lady seduces women and enslaves their souls. He’s also a Nazi if the internet is to be believed.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
AssRev Multiplayer beta code arriving in my inbox and my peanut butter cookies actually being a success.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
^ That sounds so much like an aircraft.

Getting 3 games this month. I might have spare for travel and getting broadband for XBL. GAME TIME STARTED. FORUM TIME ENDED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom