AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
dunno what time yet

might stream some corpse princess too

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Saw my baby niece today on my way to college. I JUST LOVE HER SO MUCH! She kept on smiling, and smiling (And drooling all over) and I kept sighing with joy. There is no pain that my nephews/nieces can't take away. One of their smiles makes the whole world go 'round.
Also saw a friend of mine that I hadn't seen in a few months. I love to make fun of him. I really had a good time while it lasted :lol:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
My brother finally got electric back this afternoon :awesomonster: They're still staying at our house through dinner, but they'll be sleeping at their own house.

YAY NO MORE SOCIALIZING. :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
And in today's chapter of Yop's Epic Quest to Goan Meet New People and Make Friends: I might've just started organizing a get-together of sorts for the fellow developers at another forum I frequent. I poasted the idea, and reception so far (by a handful of people) is positive.

Just asked where it would be convenient. I should definitely try and go through with it, even if it's just a handful of people that can make it.

As for a location, it might be possible to do it at my job - we've got room and internet, and I'm somehow sure my colleagues and the higher management wouldn't be opposed to pulling in a half-dozen (or more, hopefully) developers from other companies - after all, it's a hiring opportunity :D.

Edit: And @thread, polymetres. I should get sheet music or write this down and try to emulate at least part of this shit. (Meshuggah, that is).

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
There are three management positions opening up within the company I work for and all three of them are at different locations around the UK and Ireland meaning if I applied for them and was successful I would have to move away from Belfast.

I was expecting my parents to tell me not to go or not to do it because they're very over protective and was worried about telling them that I'm making the decision to do this, especially as my brother is going to Australia for a year at the end of January so they already have one of us leaving the nest :monster: but they're being extremely supportive and are really happy that I'm making the choice of moving up further in my career, I'm so happy honestly because this is something that until recently I wasn't ready to do and now I feel ready to leave Belfast behind and go on a new experience, so tomorrow I'm gonna tell my manager that I want to apply for all three positions in the hopes of getting an interview for at least one of them.

This also means I could be leaving Belfast by as little as late October/start of November, I feel so excited already by the prospect of possibly living in three different locations.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Beat Uncharted 2 on Crushing.

And the final bossfight only took me half an hour, as opposed to 2 hours+ on Hard. :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Sprites: Go for it lady, the wedding I'm heading to in Belfast has been postponed, we can hook up another time, just pop those frilly undercrackers somewhere safe. ;)

OT: Oddly enough, deadheading roses. Surrounded by wasps and thorns with the sun cooking my neck and shoulders, I actually really enjoyed myself. It's always so peaceful working outdoors.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Peaceful setting today. Man it was a good 4 day off. Time to start my routine tomorrow! as well as walks, I'm sort of excited about it. And finally feeling well relaxed.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Ryoko said:
@ Sprites: Go for it lady, the wedding I'm heading to in Belfast has been postponed, we can hook up another time, just pop those frilly undercrackers somewhere safe.

Ahh well now considering one of the positions happens to be in Norwich I may end up closer than you think :monster:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
u kno i have all the .hack//WHATEVER series if u wanted to borrow and play :)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
yeah i got it when i was pretty young, they're all in pretty good quality. just be sure to beat the first one before you play the second, you get carry-over bonuses!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Me; What did you learn?
Rishi: I learned that I don't like being punched in the face.

(later)

Rishi: Mosh pits are awesome!
Me: Idk I don't really like being punched in the face...
Rishi: I DO IT'S SO AWESOME

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Me; What did you learn?
Rishi: I learned that I don't like being punched in the face.

(later)

Rishi: Mosh pits are awesome!
Me: Idk I don't really like being punched in the face...
Rishi: I DO IT'S SO AWESOME
u so bipolar rishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom