What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Nyah nyah cats and gardening in my own garden, it's starting to look a bit country cottage these days.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
b95e2ae93638df568ad89325457b3865.gif

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
First appointment with the midwife. At first I was really pissed off cos they kept me waiting 45 mins after my appointment time, but she was really lovely and I know its not her fault.

Anyway, it was all fine and dandy, and I asked about home births with some trepidation (because I had heard of people being refused on spurious grounds) I was ready to kick off if she'd said no but she was like 'Oh thats not a problem, and you can rent birthing pools and TENS machines. Liverpool are trying to get the home birth stats up' :joy: :joy: :joy:

God I am so relieved, I really thought I was going to have a battle on my hands, so now I can relax a bit :awesome:

I just experienced one of the most glorious moments in my gaming life.

I beat God Mode in God of War. It was the penultimate battle that had caused me great distress. However after what must have been about a hundred tries, I finally completed this second phase of the final battle. The third phase was no real problem, as you can win by pure luck.

It was so beautiful. I had finally found the perfect move to swipe all the enemies away. While playing this, I was listening to classic NES tunes. How fitting that I completed this challenge while listening to Duck Tales' "Moon Theme" and Mega Man 2's "Wily Stage 1/2". A true homage to gaming challenge and difficulty.

Glory. I have now gained every trophy and unlocked everything in Treasures. I am finished with God of War, the PS3 version.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Went to 5 Stages in MvC3 on Hard Mode. I usually never go past stage 2 in these games :monster: Once I conquer Hard Mode I will conquer Super Hard Mode > )

Oh and a night of jogging and walking has eased my bp a bit haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I actually went to a party and talked to other people last night. And it seemed like they actually liked me! I'm moving up in the world.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Spending all day and half day today with my niece. Also getting Altar (From Catherine) done and the "Inquisition" in Gold trophy :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Discovering the existence of a completed LttP hack I had never even heard of before, which has received pretty much uniformly positive reviews from people who have played it. A new variant on one of the greatest games ever made seems like a good way to kill several dozen hours.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Getting done stuff. For the first time I decided to do all the things I had to, in my To-Do list. Is completely incredible, since now I don't have to worry about anything. Got an appointment, printed out some school stuff, then handed in some documents (Only to make another freaking appointment) aand finally came home. Four buses all in all...and it sucks. But at least I got all that off my shoulders. Also, gonna buy some concert tickets AND my Resonance of Fate copy arrived today :).

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Finishing really early with homework. Aw yeah.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Spending a copious amount of time with the lady I fancy over the long/holiday weekend, and also that I get to see her later today. :D

X :neo:

Got the interview for that job I spoke about earlier.

One step closer. This isn't the best job in the world, but for me, it would be really awesome.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
My dad is so strange sometimes. The xbox came in the mail and he asked my mom what it was, but never asked me. She asked me, and I didn't answer ~mysterious~

So like an hour later my dad comes in and is like, "So I'm dying to know what was in that box." (nosy bastard XD) "It was so heavy!" (ok, it wasn't that heavy) "Unless it's a Christmas present for me, then you don't have to tell me." (really? :/)

So I was like, "No, it's a present for me." So I pointed to the xbox, and he was like "what is that?" So I tell him and he goes, "You don't have that." (not with a question mark at the end. this was a statement.) So I was like, "No, dad, that's why I bought it."

dad, y u so odd! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom