Noctis
iCarly is such a great show.

Sam is my spirit animal.

xEq6g.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I couldn't sleep very well so I woke up and started to play P3P while laying down and FINALLY GOT THE MAID OUTFIT FOR THE FEM MC. AT THE SAME TIME AKIHIKO ASKS ME TO BE HIS GIRL. HE IS WEARING HIS BUTLER OUTFIT TOO, SO WE MATCH.
GOOD NIGHT MAN.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
So I'm in a portfolio class and we're all fixing our old stuff. I have this logo that I have hated massively since I turned it in because it was not at all the way I wanted it to look. When this different professor looked at it he said he liked the concept and idea behind it but not the execution. I told him I didn't know how to do a hand-drawn look in Illustrator and he said screw it do it by hand and we'll transfer it after.

I did it last night and I showed it to him this morning. Even since I did it last night I was there going this is night and day and so much closer to my original vision. He agreed as well. Obviously it's not perfect but it's getting there and it's just the biggest boost of confidence in my ideas because the only thing wrong with that was the execution and I think the rest of the project will just fall into place now.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Talking through Visitor Messages with the girls (Kripey, Sami & Sophie). It makes me feel less lonely:glomp:
AND THIS:
tumblr_lr7qn7Co6H1qdgcsdo1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
First day of classes went smoothly, and World Religions in particular seems like it's going to really interesting.

First day of classes went smoothly, and World Religions in particular seems like it's going to really interesting.

I adored World Religions in school. <3 Especially coming from a Catholic school background it was a wonderful thing to be exposed to.

OT: Morning class was awful, but a different section that worked with my schedule just opened up and I signed up for it. Now just waiting for my online stuff to update but yaaaaaay.

Pandora

(&#9580; &#3232;&#30410;&#3232;)
AKA
MT/Materia Thief, TwilitWings, Defenestrate
Free wi-fi in Las Vegas. Thank god, I might've gone insane.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
SPACE MARINE READY TO PLAY

*REVS CHAINSWORD*

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I actually drew something really nice today with my tablet and I wasn't even trying.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Finding out about this hilariously bad Super Mario clone on the Megadrive which is basically a retiled version of a game that was itself a ripoff of Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers for the NES. A couple of videos should suffice in showing why it's so awful.

As a bonus, the game it's a retiled version of was entitled Squirrel King. Which, naturally, happens also to be the name of one of the most hilarious trollfic authors.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I may still be slightly drunk, have had hardly any sleep, feel rough as hell and start work in a couple of minutes but damn that was probably one of the best night outs I think I've had in a long time.

Going to interview... wish me luck!

EDIT: damnit another reschedule. I'm starting to wonder about this lady if she won't keep appointments. *sigh* I really liked this store and what it was about and hours and everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom