What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
you still have that?

Yes, I do! I burn it all the time. It's almost all the way down to the bottom of the jar. I'll be sad when it's all gone. :'c

Also No. 6 makes my day. Such a good Animu. In fact, I've watched a lot of good Animus this year and that makes me happeh. :'D Because srsly in the previous years I was beginning to wonder if I would EVER like a lot of Anime ever again with things like Code Geass and such around all the time.

Rishi will appreciate this since I was complaining about it to her yesterday.

Turns out a couple days ago they added an extra GO Train right inbetween the one my boyfriend can't get to in time, and the one an hour later getting him home really late every night. So now it's 8:10PM rather than almost 9. It honestly makes a big difference and it makes me so happy because the bus he tried to catch to get to the earlier one right after work was a bust and didn't work out at all.

Also, interview today. *crosses fingers*

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
On the train home this afternoon the carriage I was in had this absurdly enthusiastic guy on the PA system going "LLLLLLLADIES AND GENTLEMEN, NEXT STOP THE WONDERFUL <insert station name here>"

Couldn't help but smile my butt off

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Being philosophical. I wrote it on Tumblr and Facebook, and there's nothing that makes me happier than feeling proud of myself. It went like this:
"Just because I like a gay artis doesn't makes me gay. It just means that I am mature enough to see their talent, no matter their sexuality."
I realized that today... And felt so proud of it. (I envy his boyfriend though.... He's so unghhh)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
That's not really philosophical, though. It's just being a tolerant and decent human being :S

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Lunch with a friend. We proved that we didn't need alcohol to enjoy life and saved 13 quid in the process. Also, I had a 'chocolate and hazelnut delice' whatever the hell that is and it was delicious and I want another one right now!

Interview got rescheduled, but at least I got to talk on the phone with the lady and when I was talking about my availability and such she sounded like she liked me and was happy.

Interview is now Friday.

Also a little sore from physio but that's okay.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
This Scala server business slowly starting to make sense.

Spray's API's still confuse me though. How nice that you can create a DSL in Scala of sorts, but does it have to be so convoluted? I mean, this makes little sense:

(apologies for shitty indentation)
Code:
  val notificationPlanService = {
	  authenticate(httpBasic(realm="ns-notifications-api")) { user =>
			pathPrefix("api/%s".format(VERSION)) {
    		pathPrefix("device" / "[^/]+".r / "notifications") { deviceId => //matches till the next /, potentially very unsafe!
    		  // Before notification save & update
    		  path(IntNumber / "before") { timeInAdvance =>
				    post {
				      content(as[NotificationPlan]) { notificationPlan =>
				      	processDepartureNotificationPost(notificationPlan, deviceId, timeInAdvance)
				      	_.complete("done")
				      }
				    } ~
				    put {
				    	//update the scheduled plan (delete/insert)
				    	_.complete("done updating")
				      }
				    }
	    		} ~
    		  // Before notification delete
				  path("before") {
				    delete {
				        //delete a before schedule
				        deleteNotificationPlan(notificationPlan, deviceId)
				      	_.complete("done deleting")
				      }
				    } ~
				    get{
				      //return a list of scheduled tasks
				      _.complete("Use POST")
				    }
				  } ~
				  // Guard notification
				  path("guard") {
				    get{_.complete("pusher is set to guard")}
				  } ~
				  // After notification save & update
				  path(IntNumber / "after") { timeInAdvance =>
				    post {
				        processArrivalNotificationPost(notificationPlan, deviceId, timeInAdvance);
				        _.complete("done")   		          
				      }
				    } ~
				    put {
				  	    //update the scheduled plan (delete/insert)
				  	    _.complete("done updating")
				  	  }
				    }
				  } ~
				  // After notification delete
				  path("after") {
				    delete {
				        //delete a after schedule
				        deleteNotificationPlan(notificationPlan, deviceId)
				      	_.complete("done deleting")
				      }
				    }
				  }
				}
			}
	  }
  }

Edit: Also, dis PHP code :monster:

Code:
<?php 
$this->load->model('Doutzen_Kroes')->getStringFromObject()->insert($invoker->getLongValue()); 

// and part 2 / continued / expanded
$this->load->model('Doutzen_Kroes')->getStringFromObject()->insert($invoker->getLongValue()->eject())->sleep(strtotime('+ 9 month')-time())->ejectChild(2, 'Female'); 

?>

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
10067 words in my fanfic

My friend having her art/jewellery on display. She makes the prettiest hemp jewellery I have ever seen.

http://www.facebook.com/JoysHempJewelry

313324_10150279010936325_46155126324_7917328_261339513_n.jpg

318338_10150279011726325_46155126324_7917334_1154718863_n.jpg

308962_10150279011416325_46155126324_7917331_262661440_n.jpg

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
PUTTING IN A NAME CHANGE REQUEST.
IT FEELS SO GOOD.
LIKE TROUBLES ARE JUST MELTING OFF OF ME.

oh yeah and Sami gave me tentacle pron last night which was awesome. Besides the ending, because that was just plain disturbing.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Internet guy just called and changed my appointment from next Tuesday to tomorrow.

SO I'LL BE ABLE TO HOOK UP ALL MAH TOYS AW YEAH AND DOWNLOAD SPACE MARINE AWWWWW YEAH

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My Bayonetta copy arrived today...but I don't think I'll be playing it since I'm with Resonance Of Fate...I think its the only good thing that happened to me yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom