What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
@Brooke - o.O that's just crazy. What is her reasoning for rescheduling?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Going to interview... wish me luck!

EDIT: damnit another reschedule. I'm starting to wonder about this lady if she won't keep appointments. *sigh* I really liked this store and what it was about and hours and everything.

This kind of thing really sticks in my craw. If it was the other way around and the interviewee was canceling and rescheduling all the time, the employers would drop them like a stone. What makes these people think its fine to screw around like that? :@

Being busy and not at the store. I guess she has another business or something but either way I'm not really confident in this new time either after all the calls right before the interview I've gotten to reschedule. As if she doesn't know like at least an hour before. I dunno.

Main thing that sucks is I had to cut my physio short this week twice for these interviews, and I still pay the full price. That probably pisses me off more than now I'm unsure if this job will work out after all.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
well, what the fuck. Besides being rude, that's incredibly unprofessional. D<

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Hurrrk huge hawaii pizza and chocolate stuffs. I felt lazy and wanted to undo yesterday's hard work at the gym. Mission complete! :monster:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
tumblr_lr8r6olgQ81qdh1y4o1_400.png

Also, I think I might be getting an interview. They haven't called me back yet with a time, but I'm remaining hopeful.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Been working from 9 10 to 10 today, not intensely, but still - at last, I found a problem / subject I can find the energy for to keep working on. It's not finished though, but it's a rather big / intensive bout of cleaning up / rebuilding stuff.

Ch00b

The Doomsayer
Near death experience. I was gonna drown, but it's all good. What surprised me though is how alive I felt, and I'm thankful for being alive now.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
As blah as I have been feeling in recent days, I am generally happy with my current situation. I have two jobs again (now both that I actually don't mind [home improvement store] and actually enjoy [gaming store]) that I get decent hours from. The only thing I need to concern myself with now is to save for upcoming expenses and holiday plans.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Playing RE5 with Kripey was hilarious and hella fun. It was good to laugh after such a shit day, my cheeks actually hurt from grinning. xD

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I might actually be employed next week. I didn't burst into flames during my interview, and they were all very nice there. Here's to hoping.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Rejecting to eat fast food and cookie cake when offered and sticking to my diet.

Also this :awesome:

tumblr_lrbwm1NdKR1qb772zo1_500.jpg

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
This definitely made my day:

And finding out the KH: Birth By Sleep Soundtrack =D!

Last edited:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I got my first Aunt card for my birthday :'3

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Had a pretty baller day,

Woke up, wasn't too sure whether or not I should leave the apartment or stay inside all day. I decided to crank up and go downtown Seattle for some fun anyway.

-Signed up for some MMA/boxing training. Nothing serious for me, just learning some moves and how to better fight, and its a good workout from a practical perspective. Shit is baller. Boxing is my favorite sport. Dudley'd that shit up.

-Went to Gamestop and bought a PSP and Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together

-scoped some chicks like a g

-Ate some seafood

-Caught the ferry back home.

All in all a fun day! Also, visit Seattle if you ever get the chance. It's a cosmopolitan paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom