What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

make sure to watch in 1080 hd with some epic music playing in the background for maximum awesome factor

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
256wjgh.jpg

Found this on gaf, bwhahahaha

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
And my insults were not out of love.
HO

Bitch clam yo' tits before I go Lilo at you
T5xLw.gif

Also went to the birthday of my best friend's daughter. At first I felt kind of awkward because there were too many people and that caused me social panic. But after finding my friends I felt better and spent an amazing time. Totally worth the time of me getting out of my cozy place.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
>playing L4D2 with Sami & Tiff
>die 20 times
>Sami & Tiff give up and leave
>I give it one last try alone
>make it to the helicopter

I knew you bitches were holding me back.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Whatever I don't believe your lies. Plus it was this:

Tiff's plan: EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF
--> ALmost win

Kripey's Plan: BOOHOO SAVE ME
-->Never even make it to the tank

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
No. My plan was to stick together because Tiff kept leaving us behind to die and then getting mad when she couldn't make it to the end by herself. :P

Here. My achievement for beating the Parish:
kNWPg.jpg

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
>playing L4D2 with Sami & Tiff
>die 20 times
>Sami & Tiff give up and leave
>I give it one last try alone
>make it to the helicopter

I knew you bitches were holding me back.
get used to this when playing with Tiff

she fucking incapped me during the Tunnel of Love of Dark Carnival, walked RIGHT PAST MY BODY and let a bot revive me...then was boohooing thirty seconds later for me to save her when she got incapped by the horde.

tldr: yeah she'll leave you the fuck behind THAT BITCH

ot: so today someone who I thought was my friend told me she hates me because I'm black. And has for a long time.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Resident Evil 4 announced at Playsattion Network. Damn it! I haven't finished Bayonetta and RoF and these people keep poppin good Videogames. Stop it... please I need to get good grades!!!

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I'm starting to get really excited about moving away, my store manager is actually treating me like one of the management team in preparation for next week when I start in my new store. I'm also very excited about my training day on wednesday as I get to take a nice little trip down to Dublin my week is busy and yet I couldn't be happier :D

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Resident Evil 4 announced at Playsattion Network. Damn it! I haven't finished Bayonetta and RoF and these people keep poppin good Videogames. Stop it... please I need to get good grades!!!

That, is really old news. Comes out tomorrow

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Getting my son to eat all of his dinner instead of watching him feed it to the dog.
I can be a harsh mama when the needs be.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Mariano Rivera gets his 602nd save - most in MLB history. WOO! *high fives everyone*

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
o............my god the biggest wanker in the homestuck fandom like the only guy who has gotten a fandom_wank report on him has just reblogged a post i made

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE FEELING AAAAAA AND YET IT IS A STRANGE PRIDE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom