What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Two of my friends are having a heated debate on my facebook status, while a third friend is posting links to popcorn eating gifs.

It's...rather entertaining.

EbwCa.gif

zQNGx.gif

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
o............my god the biggest wanker in the homestuck fandom like the only guy who has gotten a fandom_wank report on him has just reblogged a post i made

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I SHOULD BE FEELING AAAAAA AND YET IT IS A STRANGE PRIDE?
the wanker, known for his long posts pointing out that the other person is wrong............

MADE A POST SAYING ONLY THAT I AM AN IDIOT AHAHAHA my trollboner grew 2 sizes today

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
CASTLE

I KNEW SHE LIED

I KNEW IT

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So I had been telling my brother that Romancing Saga (the remake for PS2) was pretty bad, most of all the voice acting. He didn't believe me.

Well, I showed him just now. And after just watching about 15 minutes of gameplay (I picked Captain Hawke) he said "please just turn this damn game off I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" loooooool
and he was like "I believe you now! this is just awful" we cracked up at the FMVs. omg

tbh I think the VA is so bad it's hilarious. but the scenes... why D:

They made a Romancing SaGa remake for the PS2?
I'm glad I missed it, then.
The SaGa 2/ FFL2 Remake is damn nice, tho.

Two of my friends are having a heated debate on my facebook status, while a third friend is posting links to popcorn eating gifs.

It's...rather entertaining.

EbwCa.gif

zQNGx.gif

Yeah, I'll say it again, Party A is wrong, and being very stupid and closed minded.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Taking down those two STUPID players in L4D2 and healing over their fallen bodies with their own health packs. buaahaha.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
@ Tennyo: I commented also. Your one friend is full of logic and win, the other is full of fail I'm afraid. I enjoyed the link.

My little boy not projectile vomiting has made my day.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Final Fantasy 13-2 new hd trailer with Hope's english voice. I think someone might make it to my PS3 today

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
My revamped logo is looking so amazing it hurts. SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY CRAP ORIGINAL UGH. All of the creys.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Going to pick up Persona 2 Portable in an hour and a half :D

OH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shifty: You better tell me the walkthough wummin :awesome:

@Palompolum YAY!! Post the pic!! Dark reds are beautiful, I was thinking in dying mine Dark red....sometime soon xDDDD...i hope

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeaaaah that just looks bad all around.

Anyway.

I GOT MY COPY OF GEARS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Zack seems to have better rhythm than Cloud.

Not that this is entirely out of the realm of possiblity.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
@ Tennyo: I commented also. Your one friend is full of logic and win, the other is full of fail I'm afraid. I enjoyed the link.

Well the one full of fail isn't even really my friend. She's just a girl I knew in highschool. I haven't seen her IRL in years. lol

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
The fact that G+ is open to whoever now, so maybe I'll be able to stop checking Facebook entirely, because no one will hide behind the "need an invite" thing.

X :neo:

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I got to talk to my little girl on Skype today. Its been way too long since I heard from her and... yeah. Got something in my eye now.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Now it has turned into an interesting conversation about SCIENCE!

(actually genetics, but shouting science is fun :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom