What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
disclaimer: I'm rather drunk atm, so ignore things that don't make sense, tyvm

I just had an epic drink with my old colleagues. Just a few minutes after I got to the bar where we were meeting, I felt right back at home. The dudes at my current job, well, they just don't match up, buncha stiff pricks.

Chick X that gained a dozen pounds after quitting smoking gained another dozen pounds and was getting hooked up with the dude that was leaving, for whom the party was given.

Dude Y (as in the dude in
was still win, had some deep conversations with the guy and, like previous binging over half a year ago, we ended up the last ones to stay. He somehow just knew who I was and my social problems and shit and offered suggestions, plus he was just as drunk as I were am, :awesome:.

My old colleagues are much moar fun than the new ones.

We went to the old bar initially and had half a dozen of proper beers, then went out to a karaoke bar, which didn't have karaoke because it sucked. Instead, it had a live Big Band group that was pretty win.

sdfa. I have to get to work ~7 hours from now. Somehow I don't think I'll be 100% then, :awesome:.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Kripey & Sami. They made my whole day
jFhj1.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Scything til my hands bled and I felt some serious pain. That shit is goooooooooooooooooooooooooood. Real hard going too, brambles, knapweed, really woody stems and long tangled grass.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Found the PSP version of Lunar (premium edition) for about $15 at Gamestop. It was marked as pre-owned but it was in perfect condition. The CD and cards hadn't even been unwrapped or anything.

Whoo!

I should finish Lunar PSP. It's fun, and nowhere near as broken as the GBA version.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !

They're bringing out Lion King 3D in the movies !

I don't care if it's 3D or W/E I just wanna see the movie again and re- live memories <3

tumblr_lrh8yksScT1qf37tv.gif

Mooo-fuss- ah :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Skipped class today. I feel awfully guilty but still I really needed it. Not taking public buses, no waiting no nothing. Just me, the house and a loooong day ahead :D

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
One of my classes compared me to the CIA cause I seem to know everything about every student :lol:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ok I'm not really into Game of Thrones, but I appreciated this on an artistic level. You guys will probably enjoy it more:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/037/1/d/westeros_by_other_in_law-d38yn2d.jpg

That is so much win :monster:.

OH LOOK SEAL CLUBBING!
OH LOOK SOME GUY WEARING SOME GUY'S SKIN OVER HIS ARMOR!
OH LOOK TENTACLES!
OH LOOK SOME GUY WITH AN AXE ABOUT TO CHOP OFF YOUR MANHOOD AND FEED IT TO THE GOATS!

:monster: Very nice, and a good illustration of just how much stuff Martin's thought of (and this is only brushing the surface).

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I feel terrible but thats what I was doing before when my mum called. She was asking me to get cleaning sticks for her keyboard and describing them in excruciating detail :lol:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Persona fighting game announced. holy shit it looks good. ; . ; from the visionary minds of BlazBlue too!

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Found a web with Screencaps from my top searches (SNSD Run Devil Run, FFXIII, FFX). =D

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
The reaction of my girlfriend and her grandmother to the owner of Uncharted Fuck Yeah being her doppleganger. Hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom