What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I'm just flying through writing these essays much faster than I thought I would be able to. Aww yeaa.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
eating birthday dinner at a japanese restaurant thats rly good <3

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
WE TOOK OUT TWO FUCKING BERSERKERS AT WAVE 20

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My new mechanical keyboard. It makes deeply gratifying clickity clackity thump shboom noises when I type shit up.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_lro9miBEjv1qj23h3.jpg

Snow Globe. xD

Shakarian

dem titans
AKA
Palumpolum, Jack the Ripper, Colonel AI, laurash65, Re-L Mayer
Picking up a certificate for completing last year's college course on Tuesday.

Also going away on a break til Monday. :)

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Spending an entire $3 today on food: $1 for an 8 inch sub at Jimmy John's with a soda (customer appreciation day aw yea) and $2 for 2 cupcakes at a local cupcake shop because it was Dollar Cupcake Day.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
> find out there's a quidditch match on campus today and get super excited because it's a) motherfucking QUIDDITCH and b) a chance to socialize with people who love HP as much as I do
> wake up this morning and realize I have piano lesson and therefore won't be able to go

so turns out I got the time mixed up and this in fact starts in FIVE MINUTES SO FUCK YEAH QUIDDITCH BRB

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I approve of quidditch. The only problem is, how are you going to play without flying brooms?

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I found the first Hope & Serah fanart

omgg

Then what are you waiting to post it? :shifty:
Saw my niece after two weeks of not seeing her. She is so cute!!! She has gained a tiny bit of weight and having her in my arms was kind of difficult. Watching her smile just makes my day brighter and brighter!!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I approve of quidditch. The only problem is, how are you going to play without flying brooms?
o they came up with ways

isu has a quidditch team cause our school colors are griffindors, imo

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
also, watching a serapede chase Dacon around the map for like five minutes

hilarious

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Brooke: *most high pitched voice ever* OMG TICKER!

- later -

Brooke: I have to be level 34 to play as Carmine? *sobs*

xD

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Was late getting back rom fishin. Grandpa and myself were both hungry, so I figured we were gonna get fast food, or cook up a boxed dinner at the house. But no, grandpa went out to the deck and cooked up burgers isntead. Now let me tell you about my granpas burgers.

THEY ARE MADE OF GODLINESS AND AWESOMESAUCE!!!!!!!!!!

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Having kitties that understand me, even when I'm bitchier than hell. ^_^

Having teachers that are willing to work with me, even when I do things backwards. :P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So my friend gave me news today that the next time she goes to California I can go for sure. And I don't have to be near her or her boyfriend and I can go wherever I want.

And idk Audi lives in California.
yOkNL.gif

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
I forgot to tell this story before

Last Saturday, two drivers didn't show up for work. Another driver even paid them to close for him, so he could be off early, and they took his money and I guess ran with it. :no: Anyway, while me and a couple others were saying maybe something had happened to them because they WERE friends and were going to a party Friday after work. Neither one of them were answering their phone or anything, so it was a possibility, but others pretty much said they were total jerks.

Turned out those others were right, as those two did actually just decide to randomly quit and screw us all over. -_-

BUT, the way this was found out, was the manager called one of the boys' dad and left him a message asking if the boys were okay and that they haven't been to work in a few days. Apparently this enraged the dad that his kid quit his job for no reason, and he kicked him out of the house :monster: This same boy then came into work to scream at the manager saying she needed to call his dad to set the record straight... uh... what?.. you DID quit, you silly :awesome:

The other guy did eventually apologize and admitted he was pressured by the first guy, so he can have his job back if he wants, cause he was a really good worker. But... I just thought this was funny. Kid quits his job for no reason, screws us all over, and now he doesn't have a place to live and has no money. Whoops, guess that wasn't such a good idea to quit for no reason.

:grrreatjustice:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My friend telling me that there was no college today. Woke up at 11am. BEST DAY SO FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom