What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Tomorrow is my last shift in work and then I move down to Galway on Sunday to begin my new management role within the company. Its my leaving do tonight and my friend's birthday I am sooooo excited for going out though I imagine i'll shed a few tears tomorrow and possibly tonight if ibm drunk enough :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Found the right version of Tangled
2pNOt.png

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Crushing my enemies, seeing them driven before me, and hearing the lamentations of their women.

Also, RE5 with the lady tonight. Which is, y'know, related to the above.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Just finished Portal (the first game) for the first time. Good memories have been made!

Now play the second and make more good memories.

For science!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
sshing into my E9/month 'cloud-hosted' virtual server, changing the default ssh port and root password, figuring out that the pages are served from /var/www and what php/mysql versions are installed (and that they're up to date), and disconnecting a b0rken ssh session with some commands I already forgot. l33t unix terminal fucking-about, I loveth thee.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I have just had the most amazing night out with all my friends and bawled my eyes out which caused my best friend to cry hers out I can't believe I'm moving away from home technically tomorrow.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I've been listening to the same song for an hour. I REGRET NOTHING!
shabang shabanggg!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
HAD A FUCKING BLAST WITH HORDE

1. Alex killing four enemies at once with a boomshot.

2. Me immediately upstaging him by killing five enemies at once with the mortar.

3. Almost beating a bosswave alone.

4. Kat and I taking down a fucking Lambent Berzerker down and everything else that got in our way.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
ALSO.

MY BROTHER HAS A JOB INTERVIEW AT A PLACE ON GEARS STREET.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
OMG I HAVE TO TILT MY HEAD FROM SIDE TO SIDE TO SEE ALL OF MY HUGE SCREEN.

24' bitches. And I have my regular screen to its left and my laptop to the right, not sure what I'll chuck on either yet.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
tumblr_lrw33rPIWF1r1nltlo1_500.jpg

it is depressing that this makes me laugh every time i see it
so wrong
feels so right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom