What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Conversation with my nephew

Me: *browsing TLS*

Nephew: It's Cookie Monster! I want to see Cookie Monster again.

Me: *shows him Cookie Monster*

*nephew gets all excited*

Me: See, it's a bunch of tiny Cookie Monsters inside of a big one.

Nephew: Why?

Me: Just because.

Nephew: Are there eyes in there?

Me: Yeah, a bunch of tiny eyes inside of the big eyes.

Nephew: Is he holding a cookie?

Me: No, he just has his hand up in the air.

Nephew: Why?

Me: Because he wants to. :P

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Alex and I are officially Berzerker slayers.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Spent the day on the mall with my big sister and her two kids. Most amazing day ever.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Renaissance Fair today. :)

Also had sushi for dinner along with my favorite.... FRUIT TARTS ADFSDFD.

Last edited:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Why the fuck do Americans get excited about Renaissance Fairs when your country was still being governed by woowoos when we had the mediaeval stuff? IDGI.

Got taken out to dinner last night, had a damned good steak. Had a lazy day today which involved sitting and doing bugger all for once. Fucking bliss.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Why the fuck do Americans get excited about Renaissance Fairs when your country was still being governed by woowoos when we had the mediaeval stuff? IDGI.

Becaaaaaaaaaause you don't have to have descended from a particular culture to be fond of it?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'll remember that the next time I'm invited to smack the shit out of a pinata, i.e., never.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Confession: I'm just pissed because women aren't usually allowed to joust for health and safety bollocks, and I'm shit at archery because I have big tits.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Why the fuck do Americans get excited about Renaissance Fairs

Because they're fun?

I used the crossbow last year... that didn't end that well. XD A bow and arrow I am much better at for some reason.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
winnipeg vs toronto football game

like i should be pissed because we lost by 1 bullshit point

but omg what a game lmfao

i think "offside, toronto: the entire defensive line" pretty much sums up how ridiculous it was

also while riding the elevator up to my place one of my floormates and a guy who i met once before were lying down in it and hella drunk and he was like "i just want you to know i think youre really pretty" and gave me a highfive

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Going to California in December.
MBknF.gif

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Confession: I'm just pissed because women aren't usually allowed to joust for health and safety bollocks, and I'm shit at archery because I have big tits.

Eh?

Explain this to me plz

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
On the train ready to head and start my new life in Galway, while I am really sad to leave everyone I'm also really excited about starting my new job :)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
American Indians = woowoos. It's the noise we used to make as kids playing cow boys and Indians.

@ Dacon: I pull the bowstring back and my wrist touches my boob as it passes. I release the string and it twangs straight into my tit. Arrow releases with plenty of speed but goes on the piss and misses the target by miles.

OT: Watching the F1 today was a bit of a highlight for me today. I quite enjoyed the race.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
American Indians = woowoos. It's the noise we used to make as kids playing cow boys and Indians.

@ Dacon: I pull the bowstring back and my wrist touches my boob as it passes. I release the string and it twangs straight into my tit. Arrow releases with plenty of speed but goes on the piss and misses the target by miles.

You can't wear some kind of padding to hold your boobs down?

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
IIRC, there is a bit of kit specifically to hold down the left or right breast just for female archers not to have to worry about their bits getting in the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom