What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Rol-Playing with a few guys on Tumblr. It has definitely improved my mood a little bit.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Realizing that an ex crush makes a much better good friend. :)

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
who's going to buy and use boob padding to use a bow like once

She seems like she's interested in archery so I don't know why the hell she would only ever use it once.

Not that I see how any of this concerns you.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Finally upgraded to a decent bandwidth limit. Now 500gb a month instead of 50.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
American Indians = woowoos. It's the noise we used to make as kids playing cow boys and Indians.

@ Dacon: I pull the bowstring back and my wrist touches my boob as it passes. I release the string and it twangs straight into my tit. Arrow releases with plenty of speed but goes on the piss and misses the target by miles.
Wow. That's actually really fucked up.

And yet, I laughed all the same the first time you said it. :oscar:

also, where the fuck does one go to learn archery? I've always REALLY wanted to do it. Like, A LOT.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Got another good story I forgot to tell. On Friday we were so busy I had to take a delivery. (Ugh) and on the way back, as I got back onto the freeway, the people in front of me were going like 45 when it's 55. I expected them to speed up eventually, but all of a sudden I noticed someone behind me coming up super fast. He then shortly proceeded to tailgate me for a short while. (in the right lane, lol what?)

So, even though he should be passing US in the left lane, I moved into the left lane to get out of his way. Afterwards I checked my rear view again, and saw flashing red lights...

aaannnnd the guy got pulled over :monster:

so once again
:grrreatjustice:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
American Indians = woowoos. It's the noise we used to make as kids playing cow boys and Indians.

@ Dacon: I pull the bowstring back and my wrist touches my boob as it passes. I release the string and it twangs straight into my tit. Arrow releases with plenty of speed but goes on the piss and misses the target by miles.

OT: Watching the F1 today was a bit of a highlight for me today. I quite enjoyed the race.

I think you'd make a great archer ma, god knows Serrah (the character, not this a.....person I see everytime in this forum) needs someone with better skills.

Reading travel guides and experiences from people has made me alot more wary of the world we live in. Kinda feel like exploring now though.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
I wondered why the new headphones I just got were making a funny noise and not playing any music, but then I realized that I had them around the wrong way, looool :monster:

Homura Akemi

Just a lurker now ;3
AKA
Black★Rock Shooter, Hatsune Miku, Rin, Rin Okumura, Zack Fair.
I wondered why the new headphones I just got were making a funny noise and not playing any music, but then I realized that I had them around the wrong way, looool :monster:

Can you tell me how you can have headphones the wrong way
because the only way I've had them in the wrong way was one in Left ear that should have been in the right, but they still play music :lol:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
cupcakes and ice cream with friends and going to LION KING 3D TOMORROW FUCK YEAH

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
my dad just called to tell me the car is out of the shop

thank you jesus no more 2 hour bus trips back and forth

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, if it's 2 hours by bus... 10 minutes by car?

I'm exaggerating, but seriously, how much time does your own vehicle shave off the commute?

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
In my own case, half (45 minutes). By public transit, it's 20 mins bus, 20 - 25 mins train, ~20 mins walking (total) and waiting. By car, it's one go on the highway - as long as there's no traffic, that is, which usually there is.

@thread, spending a shitton of cash.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
So, if it's 2 hours by bus... 10 minutes by car?

I'm exaggerating, but seriously, how much time does your own vehicle shave off the commute?

Well 2 hours is only on Sundays when the bus service is extra shitty, on weekdays and Saturdays it's more like an hour and a half.

But by car it's 25-35 minutes depending on traffic, so :monster:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
What made my day -because now I feel like complete shit- was at how quickly the bus made it to my college. Then discovering that my first teacher wasn't giving any class. AND THEN discovering that, the part I didn't understood yesterday in my Math Textbook...is on coming on the Test :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Tres is back!

tumblr_ls5iu1HOlg1qj7hib.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom