What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Updating my long abandoned fanfiction and still getting reviews. I love my readers; they so loyal even when I'm not. D:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I finally found a place to live not too far from where I work its a really lovely house, the rent is pretty good and the lady who owns it is really lovely, so I can start moving my stuff in from tomorrow, I just have to give her my deposit tonight and thats that :)

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
All my math class hates me. I'm such a troll lol, but I bet that fail grade, its still there lolol

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
wear superdry hooded shirt into uni

meet for lgbt coffee

'where's that shirt from?'
'superdry'
campest voice ever shouts across the room 'MORE LIKE SUPERGAY'

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
this story, :monster:. It's in Dutch, so here's the summary of the main story.

Zis guy buys tickets for the football world championships (last year? can't remember, lulz), but a few days before he and his uncle go there, his uncle dies from a heart attack in the last minute of the Netherlands v. Uruguay.

He ventures forth to ebay to sell the tickets asap (as they cost him €1800 and the plane would depart in just two days or so, tickets have to be transferred 24 hours beforehand).

Some guy buys it for €3200 on ebay. Guy mails, no reply for several hours, until he gets a reply pretty much saying 'Yeah uh my wife doesn't agree with me spending so much money on tickets', pretty much calling it off. Guy lowers the price to try and still sell it, going down to the original €1800, but still no sell. The buyer goes "This is ebay, not the supermarket, I'm not obliged to buy anything" (loose translation).

So what does the guy do? :monster: He creates a new account on ebay, creates hisself an alter-ego, and contacts the buyer, offering to buy the tickets for €4000 (they agree on €4500). The buyer bites, and the guy gets an e-mail soon after, where the buyer offers to buy the tickets again for €1700. Guy says €2300, buyer goes okay, etc.

So, guy goes to the buyer (a two hour drive) and ends up at a huge villa, where a Danny de Vito grumpily buys the tickets for €2400 (100 added due to the big drive), shelling it out in cash from a big roll of moneys.

The next day, the buyer calls the guy again, this time thinking he's calling the second buyer (the alter ego), reminding him to transfer the tickets in an hour for €4500. Alter-ego puts on a nervous voice, and tells the buyer that his passport has expired and he can't go (and can't buy). Buyer explodes, WRYYYY, etc. When he's done, alter-ego goes "Listen dude, this is ebay, not the supermarket, I'm not obliged to buy anything"

:monster:

:bigmonster:

:hugemonster:

monster2048.png

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I have paid my deposit, met my new housemate who incidently has the same name as my best friend always a good sign :monster: and can move in whenever I want, I am a happy bunny.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Wow that is amazing, stupid yes, I mean the guy coulda shot the kid but amazing all the same.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
BELLE GOT ME AN UNCHARTED CODE <333333

ALSO I JUST MADE A BITCHIN SPECTROSCOPE OUT OF A PAPER TOWEL TUBE, A KRAFT DINNER BOX, AND ELECTRICAL TAPE.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
My prof played a bluegrass version of Enter Sandman in class. FUCK YEAH.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Kripey bought me a new microphone. I can't believe I never mentioned that here. I was reminded 'cause it's coming soon. ilu bb ;w;

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
my convo with rishi HEE HEE

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Cute guys should stop talking to me. I can't concentrate on the conversation or stop smiling like a retard.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
The lady at reception in the hotel I'm staying in just gave me complimentary internet for the rest of my stay and refunded what I'd already paid for it. I've been staying in a hotel, all expenses paid by my company for 2 weeks until I found somewhere to live and have another 5 days here while I'm moving my things into my new place. To use the internet in my room there was a charge which isn't included in the company expenses but the lady I just spoke to wiped the charges off and told me for the rest of my duration it would be free :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom