What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
My parents just bought a puppy. I'm going to see it very soon.

adfjhakls;dfjakl;sdjfkl;adslkadjsf;lkdj

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Crysis & Crysis Warhead > Crysis 2, imho. Both gameplay, story, and graphics.

Obv, but I'm playing the original on consoles and it actually fairs pretty well.

Obv the original PC version still destroys it .

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Spend the day with my nephew, niece, mom and sister. On our way hme I finally had Pizza-Cones. COMPLETELY GRATIOUS! Ate Pretzels, and a Strawberry & Cream frappucino. Ate too much ! And I Loved it
Though I slept two hours in the car. Still it was amazing <3 Then coming home and watching Tangled in Blu-Ray

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
^ You got Tangled on Blu-ray!??! GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!! <3!!! this is fantastic!

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Envious! I love that flick ; - ; If mandy moore's voice acting's to go by, I enjoyed it through and through. Have a good time with it!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My best mate throwing his arms around me and telling me he loves me to bits and I'm irreplaceable.

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Got a job interview monday. I'm feeling pretty optimistic about it. Got a lot of things on my side. My dad works in management at the place, the owner of the store knows me, I've worked there before so they know I can pull my own weight and I know how everything works. Think I got an actual chance here.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I give a chance to Tiff of redemption, so I stop being rude to her. But she just wants to keep the rudeness going
51205056.png

xDDD. But I wouldn't have her any other way.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
My sister-in-law's cakes. I love her cakes. Excellent cakes.
My niece had a birthday party yesterday, and her mother made the cake.

Peaceful cats. Peaceful cats are beautiful creatures.
When they wake up and start fighting, they are the minions of Chaos.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
311821_160886897336044_159818307442903_281451_1759218400_n.jpg

Also, that Occupy Wall Street protest was in Philly last week. It made me laugh to see them holding all their signs about corporate greed while walking in and out of Mcdonald's and working on their Apple computers.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i made a bookshelf from my birthday :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom