What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Aww that's actually quite sweet.

What makes my day...or night I should say, being wrapped up in my duvet with a cup of tea before I go to bed :)

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I never actually wandered around in the Gold Saucer on the first trip until today.

"My name is Dio. They call me 'Dio'."

:awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
how did people ever live without the beauty of the morrowind theme song sincere question

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
This image:
362b9d06.jpg

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Did my very first teaching stint today!

One of the students called me "sir" at the end of the lesson

what is this warm fuzzy paternalistic feeling

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
A precursor of becoming a flaming pedophile? :monster:

I knew you would start with that

I knew it

fuckin lovecraftian constructs

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
>get mp3 player
>synch favorite homestucks, daft punk (human after all), lykke li(wounded rhymes), frou frou, black swan ost, morrowind ost, silent hill 2 and 3 osts, and hanna ost
>then remember you need daft punk's discovery and metric's fantasies and add those too
i forgot how wonderful having an mp3 player is *u*

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
George K. of Megas XLR is making a new cartoon for CN. It involves robots.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Last day in my hotel, moving into my new place properly after I finish work tomorrow, I'm so happy as nice as it's been in the hotel for 2 weeks, it does get lonely on your own and eating out all the time gets tiring so it'll be nice to get into my own place and cook my own meals again ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom