What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
yaccy

ilu most today

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
No its just lightning, drake, cole, kratos, athena, sackboy, portalgirl, and others saying their respect to their man: Michael.

It was Michael who stopped the Fal'cie

It was Michael who became Don of Cuba

It was Michael who overcame the trials of the Ishimura

It was Michael who killed Zeus

It was Michael who found treasure

And it was Michael who helped Cole go through his tough time to be loved by people.

Someone here is named Michael. :P

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm Michael. You're Michael. We're all Michael.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
STOP SAYING MICHAEL I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNT.

MOST ARROGANT E-TOUGH GUY EVER

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
Got a N64 off E- Bay, Mario Kart is awesome. <3 Also got Paper Mario, Ocarina of time, and Castlevania.

I also got offered Majora's Mask but I was like.... HEELLLLL NOOOOO..

doesn't want to drown xD

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Got a N64 off E- Bay, Mario Kart is awesome. <3 Also got Paper Mario, Ocarina of time, and Castlevania.

I also got offered Majora's Mask but I was like.... HEELLLLL NOOOOO..

doesn't want to drown xD

You got CV64... But not Majora.

WOMAN, YOU CONTACT THAT PERSON AGAIN AND YOU TELL THEM I HAVE CHANGED MY MIND AND WOULD LOVE TO PARTAKE OF YOUR MOON AND MASK GOODNESS.

Seriously, though, CV64 bad. Majora GOOD.

I want a 3DS remake of Majora now.
I should go get or order a copy of the OOT remake too.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I love The Little Mermaid. I'd rather see Aladdin over Finding Nemo or Monsters Inc though. Hercules or Toy Story would make better choices. Toy Story especially considering Toy Story 3 was still fairly recent, and they could sort of do a call-back for the youngsters who didn't get to see the first one in theaters.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Noooooo.... I don't want to become the next BEN Q__Q
no you see BEN is an evil entity that probably drowned the little boy named Ben any anyways if it makes you feel any better, all the videos were obviously edited on a computer

Though honestly you shouldn't have done that

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Two things:
A. Its fridayyy. Which means that there is a high probability of beibg home alone tonight. And tht tomorrow I get to sleep to my heart content.
B. College money is here!!!! That means I can have my mouth work done anddd see if 3rd birthday is worth a chance :D

I'm still wondering if a 3Ds is worth getting just for that.
Hah bb, I will get it ... KH 3DS and Neku are totally worth it. Now all I need is a remake of TWEWY to make that deciision the best one ever

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
THANKS TO BELLE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MAKE NEW AMERICAN PSN ACCOUNT DIRECTLY THROUGH PS3 AND UNCHARTED IS DOWNLOADING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW AND OMG EXCITED

also those of you with UC3 mp beta add me, 'americanyak'

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
I can stare at
pss5B.gif
all day, and it still amuses.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I love The Little Mermaid. I'd rather see Aladdin over Finding Nemo or Monsters Inc though. Hercules or Toy Story would make better choices. Toy Story especially considering Toy Story 3 was still fairly recent, and they could sort of do a call-back for the youngsters who didn't get to see the first one in theaters.

Toy Story 1 and 2 were already rereleased in 3d about a year or so ago? Maybe more. They were put in theatres for two weeks as a double feature. It was right before Toy Story 3 came out.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I might be moving sooner than expected, which is nice, although I wish it was under better circumstances (friends having a falling out and not wanting to live together anymore, one of them wanting me to move in to occupy the soon-to-be-empty bedroom).

Ryushikaze

AKA
Tim, Ryu
Almost done upgrading all my equipment in FFXIII. Only a few more to go... I'm surprised at how quick it's going now xD

Also finding the other Majora's Mask 3DS
qXmuN.jpg

I reaaally hope they do it.

Spiffy. But I'd use a different tagline to emphasize the repeating days thing.
Majora's timeloop is one of the highpoints IMO.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Talk shows where two people go to a jury always make my day. There are such weird cases!! I just love them.

The first one was about a stripper male who got raped by a woman. She was pretty though. But yeah it was kind of funny because he's face was like "I don't care she made oral sex to me but I will be mad because my wife is here" :monster:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
arriving to TLS with this in my visitors inbox

REZga.gif

and my sister the non-gamer saying wow the guy who plays Drake is hot

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
OMG THIS MADE MY ENTIRE DAY

someone else here who does, all my creys
hoping for fanart soon lolol

You know I could always draw it. :awesome:

Admittedly, I've never played FFXIII and I really don't care to play it but visually it's pretty hot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom