What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
discovering that bear mccreary has a youtube channel of him playing the various piano arrangements from his BSG soundtrack

like omg this is so fucking fantastic i would give this man ALL the awards if i ever met him

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Holy shit man that's awesome
calm down there

It's better than nothing, but it's more like a silver lining than actual good news. And it's not even a definite.

really trying not to get my hopes anywhere near an upward direction

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Two things that actually made me chuckle:

-so I'm talking on MSN to "someone" and just lol there's seriously no way

-glancing at Satsu's personal message on MSN and somehow reading it as "the meaning of life is to rape a bear"

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Look at this beautiful Drake x Lightning picture I just got:

hWN1Q.png

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Two things that actually made me chuckle:

-so I'm talking on MSN to "someone" and just lol there's seriously no way

-glancing at Satsu's personal message on MSN and somehow reading it as "the meaning of life is to rape a bear"

HAI IMA MEGGLE AND I SIRRY

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Some messages I'd really love to print them out and havr them hanging in my room. Sami, Tiff, Sophie, Alex (a girl from tumblr) and even Kripey have such wonderful perceptions about me, that it makes me wanna cry. They see me the way I will never ever see myself.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
getting through a seminar of silences on dubliners by making an excellent point

YEAHHHH

it's depressing how everything in my life atm is based around uni ;.;

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Anna.

Having a really shit day at work then Anna just made me snort my Tea and smile for the first time today.

It's nice to be appreciated. Was it tucking the fit bird's knickers back in that did it?

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Ok. It looks like I'm going to be hired. All I ahve to do is bring in my drivers record and proof of insurance by three, and provided the boss takes no issue with it all, I should start training bgy tommrow.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
shopping and decorating for Halloween/Fall. :3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Going to a haunted ship in Dulluth very soon. It's one of my favorite things to do on Halloween. >D And no, it's not actually haunted, more like an amusement haunted house sort of thing. But I get freaked every time... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom