What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I just found out that a fan-made StarCraft cinematic that I helped out a while back with is coming out on Thursday. :D

X :neo:

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
I have been thanked 1008 times. When the hell did this happen?

AND I ALSO PRE ORDERED REVELATIONS AW YIS

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm glad you got that over with Tiff. Here's hoping that in seven days they've actually learned something useful.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
On my way to the revenue collection office, I saw the girl I had been crushing with during my childhood and prepubescent years. It has been years since I last saw her --- ever since she changed address with her parents when we were still 15 --- so seeing her now makes me feel nostalgic and happy. Although I am already in love with another girl now, speaking to her is like speaking to an old friend and it brings back fond memories. We talked for a moment and it was great.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
My dad's friend gave him one of his telescopes for me to use after he heard I was taking astronomy, I am so excite to use it :3

and also terrified I'll break it ._.;

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Arkham City is so gooood.

I'm in fanboy heaven.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
^ What this man said.

However my mate already linked me to several people's blogs harping on about a potential lesbian relationship between catwoman & Ivy.
WTF!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
omg chocolate is the greatest
i swear now everyone's flown the nest my mum has a bloody sweet shop in the draw under the aga which isn't really an aga but apparently it is
O GOOD COOKING APPLIANCE CONFUSION

Fangu

Great Old One
I was about to sit down and continue writing on my essay on mobile communications. Then my boss called and told me he might get me out of working Christmas eve and 1st day/ Boxing day. Then I had some chocolate. Then I decided to play VII instead of writing on my essay.
WIN!

(Or at least until I get so stressed out about the essay I first throw up and then have to continue writing it with a foul taste in my mouth)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
new schedule for school is made

bbmb 405, physics 222, poli sci 335, and kin 102

or translated from shortspeak: general biochemistry 2, classical newtonian physics 2(with calculus!), science/technology and political policy, and advanced swimming technique

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
uHH, wAIT IS THAT GOOD OR, >: ?

I think I am feeling a bit better today, and the redness and inflammation in my eye has definitely gone down! :3

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
uHH, wAIT IS THAT GOOD OR, >: ?

I think I am feeling a bit better today, and the redness and inflammation in my eye has definitely gone down! :3
1T M34NS 1 4M 4LMOST DON3 >:]

About girls...

TaZSI.jpg

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
new schedule for school is made

bbmb 405, physics 222, poli sci 335, and kin 102

or translated from shortspeak: general biochemistry 2, classical newtonian physics 2(with calculus!), science/technology and political policy, and advanced swimming technique

Your school have a mandatory Swimming class like mine did, or just your generic PE requirement?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This place has been a lot better than FF.NET
http://archiveofourown.org/media
I actually found fanfics I enjoy reading there... granted I've only read two and looked in one category, BUT STILL IT'S BETTER THAN FF.NET HAS EVER BEEN. I feel like I'm wading through mediocre writing (which isn't BAD) instead of shit writing to get to the one awesome one.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Got my AC collector's edition guide today. I got the sweet Catwoman cover instead of the bluh I'm Batman and I'm BLEEEEEDING one (pure luck looool).

Also it comes with a bunch of pinups and posters that are really cool and I want to have framed >:3

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I went to see The Lion King at the cinema today, not in that 3d malarky no sir, I went for the good oul 2d and it was so nostalgic and I cried bucket loads but oh my lordy it was the best thing ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom