What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
My brother had been so rude and ignorant and snappy at me all day, fair enough he had a tooth removed today and was a little cranky but even simple questions or me asking if he was ok, he'd shout at me, he even yelled down the phone at me (I couldn't hear him properly due to signal interference) which caused me to hang up on him and text him saying I didn't wanna speak to him anymore...not exactly the best way to end my trip home considering I'm going back to Galway on saturday.

To make a long story short anyways, he came home a box of chocolates, hugged me and told me he felt awful for taking it out on me and we had a little heart to heart twin brother/sister/ bonding session thing...made me realise how much we actually care for eachother and how much I'll miss him when I go back and when he leaves for Australia in January for a year...recently it felt like we'd been slipping away from each other, always arguing and so on, so I guess it made my day to know just how close we really are..still are :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Good beer drinking (beer café in a church in Utrecht) with colleagues.

Which is good.

I guess.

Still depressed afterwards though, :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
tumblr_lthwu1avKK1qh1ib5o1_500.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Florence + the Machine's new album makes everything so much better. <3

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Nero can eat a bucket of dead demon dicks.

I agree wholeheartedly, his face and the go blow yourself line fucking pissed me off. The kid deserves a magic trick or a dental visit from me. And even more fucking dead demon dicks or whatever the fuck he likes to cut up in his free time.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My biopsy test came back with no bad results. It came back normal... and so my symptoms are now being diagnosed as 'anxiety' or 'extreme anxiety'.
-sigh-
I hope I can get it under control. The last thing I need is to have a panic attack at work.

Also caught up with Walking Dead. And Supernatural tonight! <333

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
^^^huggles

Finding people with manners, and extremely kind. Also read a few paragraphs of the Bible makes me calmer.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This:

WAstretch.jpg

Also, I found my provisional driving licence, and I asked the instructor if I had to get the address updated before starting my lessons and she said It wasn't a problem, so I start on tuesday.

So yeah, hide yo kids hide yo pets because I am going to be in control of a ton of metal and who knows what will happen.....god help us all....

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's okay, Octo. Driving a car isn't as scary as it seems. :)

But anyway a relative of mine shared this on Facebook today:

298615_299749580054502_205344452828349_1150219_2071287507_n.jpg

Whose FB page did they share it from?

George Takei.

I dunno I need amusement...

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It's okay, Octo. Driving a car isn't as scary as it seems. :)

But anyway a relative of mine shared this on Facebook today:

298615_299749580054502_205344452828349_1150219_2071287507_n.jpg

Whose FB page did they share it from?

George Takei.

I dunno I need amusement...

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
I think I did good on my Math test!!!....I'm trying to not get my hopes too high in case I fail...which I think it will be. But I can't help to feel optimistic atm.
Probably tomorrow I'll be back to my old " I failed the test" attitude :pinkhandmon:

Scias

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Vega, Kyle Hyde
So uh yesterday started a convention in my country (Venezuela) about anime, manga, videogames and all that stuff. It's called Animexpo, and I was there, nicely dressed as always. I was giving out flyers like the ones on the image below, made by a very very talented friend of mine, in support of Mega Man Legends 3 and the fan movement Get Me Off The Moon. There was another batch of flyers aside from these, promoting a little errr how do you say it in english? Spanish-speaking community? Well, that, a little Megaman community that I administrate. SELF-PROMOTION FTW.

LOOK:
304151_2484671163539_1455426977_2852444_1656152615_n.jpg

I gave a lot of flyers and I still have some leftovers. Will the people that got them ignore me? I've no idea, but I certainly had a lot of fun helping and talking. It was an amazing experience. It truly is different than being here on the internet grumbling complaint after complaint about Capcom hating us. xD

So yeah, it was cool. Tomorrow I'll go again.

Also this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom