What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
It's actually cold outside ;_;

Also lol I apparently shocked this middle aged nigress by telling her my hair was all real when she inquired about it. To which she responded "that's cute".

I am amused.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
i finally have internet and tv again

UNCHARTED 3 MULTIPLAYER HERE WE COME

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
COMPLETING ALL THE FUSION REQUESTS IN P3P

YEAH!!!!!!!!

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Ain't no place I'd rather be/Chillin' with homies and family/Sky high, iced out paradise/In the sky/Ain't no place I'd rather be/Only place that's right for me/Chromed out mansion in paradise, in the sky

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
20111024.gif

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Got my first pay check today. <3
My friend told me I looked healthier today, I wasn't as pale and didn't have sunken eyes anymore, lol. It's good to hear I don't look like I'm dying as much as I did before. xD Which... is a sign I may be on the road to recovery. :)

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i just saw the new arriety trailer and

OH MY GOD MY HEART WON'T STOP POUNDING

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My / our iPad app (you know, that I helped write) was released in the app store yesterday.

It got a little bit of news coverage.

It's #1 in the Dutch app store now, with almost 70 5-star ratings (8 4-star, 4 3-star, 1 2-star and 2 1-star).

Asdfijwrotij213$@^#&%^$ IOWJRTOAJWRFDSIASKJQ!@$!

I am excite. Mildly, of course, :monster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My step Dad is drunk and dancing to Pink Floyd in the kitchen.... it's quite ridiculous looking. And he's uh... well he's telling me how good he is for my Mom and that he's a sensitive guy that always gets hurt and trying to have really heart to heart conversations with me. xD Ahhh emotional drunks.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I was dressed up as Hermione and this dude dresserd up as Harry at the bar flirted with me a lil bit!!!!!!

Oh god shipper goggles

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Had a really nice heart to heart with my older sister.
She made me cry a little bit.

It's good to be reminded that although we aren't always that close, she's still there for me.
I'm just happy right now. Creys.

Alessa Gillespie

AKA
just bought Scratches, Penumbra collection, and Dark Fall: Lost Souls because

STEAM SAAAAAAAAAAALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom