What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Talked Elsie into recording her voice and posting it on tumblr :3 SO CUTE.

also talking to my tumblr friend Alex over skype for a few minutes. omg she is so adorable lol we were both shy and nervous but HNNNNNNNNNG
she convinced me to pronounce the type-0 characters too lol
AND SHE WANTS TO WATCH TANGLED WITH ME SOMETIME YAY

OH YOU. NExt time I wanna be there too! T_T. I wanna listen to your voice you HO. And shaddup my voice isn't cute :whistle: <3

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Saw someone who was, minus the hair style and colour, dressed almost exactly like Thetis.

Accompanied by what can only be described as a male Thetis in a blue shirt.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Plans for next summer.

Awesome plans.

36jOW.jpg

I'm so glad about this...!!!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X

HAI GAIZ~
According to Don Croll, an EEB professor at UC Santa Cruz, humpbacks are actually pretty good at avoiding people while they feed, so the surfer and kayakers you see in the video probably weren't in any real danger of getting gobbled up.

X :neo:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
They were filming Person of Interest a block away from my workplace. All of their trailers were right outside the door. I walked out and Emerson was right there having a chat with a crew member. I sort of just jumped in. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My new sofa. Which I am not going to barrel roll on. At all. Ever. It's fucking huge and comfortable.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I ate so much delicious food today. My stomach is very happy.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
My paycheck was over 100! I thought it would be less than that yay for money to save after I pay my 'debts' and get Revelations :awesome: .

Ghost X

- Met a person at some fundraiser for a publically-funded radio station that caters for a minority today, who was basically trying to say "I don't like your kind around here", but politely. "What are you doing here? You aren't one of us." I thought it was pretty funny.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That reminds me of my uncle.

We were at a chinese restaurant. The serving girl was just a regular caucasian Dutchie.

Cue my uncle pulling up a WTF-face and going "But you're no Chinese!". :wacky:

(chinese restaurants over here are in 99% of cases owned and operated by - gasp - Chinese, so cue his confusion)

@thread, nothing yet. Maybe a lack of a hangover despite having had... 3 liters of beer or something? :monster: But it was common beer (Heineken, I believe), and it was between 6 and 8 PM, so it's all good.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Holy shit talk about retroactive badassery; this meant nothing to when I was a kid, but now it's awesome, the aircraft carrier I'm stationed on, the USS Nimitz, is the aircraft carrier in Parasite Eve! It was cool as shit when the Admiral in the game was 'Welcome to the Navy's pride and joy, the Nimitz."

Cool!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Browsing TLS, my nephew sees one of Mumble's posts.

"Oh look I see the Joker."

<3

the way he said it is what is hilarious

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
Holy shit talk about retroactive badassery; this meant nothing to when I was a kid, but now it's awesome, the aircraft carrier I'm stationed on, the USS Nimitz, is the aircraft carrier in Parasite Eve! It was cool as shit when the Admiral in the game was 'Welcome to the Navy's pride and joy, the Nimitz."

Cool!

upon getting further in the game just now it turns out the nimitz blows up

didnt remember that part

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I have to go in early to work which sucks but
I GOT TO SEE THE BEST EPISODE OF MERLIN EVER BEFORE I LEAVE
AWW YEAH DAY IS MADE
I COULD HAVE THE WORST DAY AT WORK AND STILL BE HAPPY.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
My mom has a Kindle and yannow how it randomly shows pictures and stuff.

I go to look at hers and I couldn't believe my eyes

Hercules fighting a tentacle monster

I thought of Tiff

...I don't remember that picture on the screensaver :monster:. What model is that?

btw, I wouldn't mind being able to use one's own screensaver / standby pictures. Cue eldritch monstrosities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom