What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Total lack of information about enrolling kids in school in my area. Problem tackled, I found the info I needed and have submitted enrolment applications to three of the best schools I'm in the catchment area of. Public services my arse.

Ghost X

- I'm all for resourcefulness, and so you can imagine I was pretty pleased when I saw a lady dressed up at a halloween party as a ninja... as this is how she usually dresses, if you follow my drift.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Hacked my PSP with no regrets. Everythig went smoothly and I got the videogame responsible of it!

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
comics--nightwing-annual-02-utility-belt.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Saw NCIS repeat tonight, was the episode with Claudia Black as the culprit

FUN TIMES, BARMAID

also those tats mmmh

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
i just beat death with satan

WHOOOOOOOOA ADRENALINE RUSH WHOOOOOOOA

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I'll get to be the witness at my bro's wedding, so I'll be standing at his side when he sais the "Yes, I do".

The downside it's at the "Pissed Off" thread.

Fangu

Great Old One
Watching horsies jump fences on the telly while listening to 90's music and writing on a school project that is easy to do and almost done.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
So I did a mock Driving Theory test on the gubment website and got 42/50....which is a fail, BUUUUUUT it was only one mark off a pass, and that was with me not actually knowing fuck all about the highway code.

"Ohhhhh Daaaddeee I'm not so stuuupiiidd!" *

Seriously. It nice to know that it's not going to be too much trouble to do the actual test, even though its multiple choice and a fucking monkey could do it :monster:

*this is a Curb Your Enthusiasm quote, my dad is actually very supportive.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Billie Piper and Kaya Scodelario are starring in a lesbian drama together

ROSE TYLER/EFFY STONEM IS NOW A THING YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM

Billie Piper and Kaya Scodelario are starring in a lesbian drama together

ROSE TYLER/EFFY STONEM IS NOW A THING YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM

Is it the Billie Piper I think it is?

Like, Honey to the Bee? Cause she was one of my first girl crushes as a kid and my family dog is totally named billie because of her.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
^ YUP that's her!

Also your Penguin icon omg <3
That reminds me they are showing the '66 Batman movie at my local theater I should buy tickets....

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I tried to tell my petty officers that it was going to rain today and that there was no sense in painting parts of the ship today.

"Nah I don't trust the news station/it didn't rain when it said it was going to rain before/look how nice it is outside"

...and them and most of my coworkers painted away like it was all good; meanwhile I went home early.

Now it's raining and guess who's standing on the inside of his window laughing like a maniac ME

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Well I am not well enough to eat candy but I hoarding fucking tons of it so once I'm better I am going to stuff my face with chocolate it's going to be awesome.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
we are now watching the DOA movie

it's is calming down the emotional ups and downs brought on by Love Actually

this movie is a masterpiece in the art of awful

Elisa Maza

Whomst
"Lestat and Louie feel sorry for vampires that sparkle in the sun. They would never hurt immortals who choose to spend eternity going to high school over and over again in a small town&#8212;anymore than they would hurt the physically disabled or the mentally challenged. My vampires possess gravitas. They can afford to be merciful.&#8221;

--Anne Rice

Even though she is as much in love with her creations, pompuous and immature, she's by far a better writer than Meyer and LOVE it when she gets into the barf-fest that is Twilight.

Keep rocking, lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom