This show is 110% awesome
Even if it does depict like, 1% of the animal population with 90% of the ice

GOD IT'S JUST SO GOOD
SO GOOD THAT I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN ABLE TO PLAN MY DISSERTATION WHILE WATCHING IT

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Leaving this house possibly today, and possibly moving out and into my Mom's house if she lets me.

It would be a god send

edit: Also got over 100 new songs on my ipod. :'D The same 3000 songs were getting boring.

Last edited:

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
^^^^ Girl I'm happy if you do!!! You deserve to get out of that place.

Also, being productive... In hopes I can fix the image my teammates have of me.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Reserving a bike for my son's Xmas before the store sells out when parents panic-buy. I'm ahead of the game!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Uh. Making the HTTP calls to the external webservice asynchronous, I guess. Shame the code is plain hard to test :monster:. And I got late to a meeting in the next town because of my awesome, :monster:. But it's all good.

Big dev-a-thon at the Olympic Stadium in Amsterdam tomorrow with the guys from my work and Marktplaats, the biggest Dutch ebay-with-less-rules-like site out there. Probably won't be able to participate much 'cause I haven't dived into the subject yet, but w/e :monster:

GOT THE TEA SHOP JOB

SEASONAL BUT I DON'T FUCKING CARE IT MEANS I'M GETTING EXPERIENCE SO IF A POSITION OPENS UP I'M TOP OF THE CANDIDATES AND THE LADY ALREADY LIKES ME AND IS TELLING ME SHE'LL TRY TO FIND A WAY TO KEEP ME ON

SO FUCKING HAPPY FSDKJHFKDJSHFDKJHFSKDJHFSKDJHFDSKJHFDSKJ X 1 MILLION

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Came home after a looonngg day. My dog didn't leave my side for two hours. It was amazing.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
My almost 2 year old nephew told me I was his favorite aunt and that he loves me. I may had bribed him with french fries to say the first part but it still was very sweet.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
I'm really liking the Ocarina of Time remake. It's gorgeous and amazing.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I GOT MY TIFA CC COSPLAY IN THE MAIL TODAY. I TRIED IT ON AND OMFG IT IS SO AWESOME GAH. I GET TO BE THE GREATEST FEMALE IN THE FF SERIES NOW. NOTHING CAN RUIN THIS FOR ME. NOTHING. :excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited::excited:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I will post pics when it isn't midnight over here and I'm not in my jammies with my hair in a frizzball + no makeup xD

HOPEFULLY BY SATURDAY. :D

but it wont be as hot as Tiff looked in that Fang cosplay :L

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I will post pics when it isn't midnight over here and I'm not in my jammies with my hair in a frizzball + no makeup xD

HOPEFULLY BY SATURDAY. :D

but it wont be as hot as Tiff looked in that Fang cosplay :L

Which costume is it?

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifa's Crisis Core outfit, the cowgirl costume :) I still need to find a cowboy hat for it though and a belt for the buckle that I have. Possibly boots as well, so I guess it's still somewhat incomplete. D:

I'm also tempted to buy reddish lenses but i'm really bad at poking myself in the eye D:

And then I have the wig which needs to be cut so it looks more like Tifa's hairstyle. GAH. SO MUCH TO DO BUT IT WILL BE ALL WORTH IT WHEN I WEAR IT FOR ONE DAY. ;O;

not to mention because of school,stress and winter time, I've put on weight like I always do this time of year so uhh...yeah, need to work on that, too. >.>

Fangu

Great Old One
Eating rolls with boiled eggs, blanket tucked around feet in my sofa. I have work in a couple of hours, feels great getting to relax first. Watched 'The Biggest Loser' season 9 and shed a tear... I love that show.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
okay so last night some friends and i were playing tabletop wraith and we went out scavenging a battlefield for relics and in the end we found some neat stuff (like a porcelain eye and a fancy crown) and a set of ornate armor, which my character attempted to put on and succeeded, even though it was made for someone a foot taller than her. could not stop picturing that bit where midna wears link's shield on her head in tp

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
I got all As/A+s on my first round of midterms (98% on my World Religions exam fuck yes), my piano teacher was gushing over my Gnoissienne no 3, and my parents are getting us tickets for two symphonies: Mozart and Schubert and the motherfucking music of motherfucking Harry Potter and it's going to be AWESOME.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Work was crap so I streamed queen of the damned
tumblr_lto4h2xP1N1r3macoo1_500.gif

Love this movie.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
"oh my god I got nominated best female member in the very first post!"

Friend proceeds to cry laughing at me for a solid five minutes

:sadpanda: