What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Holy shit talk about retroactive badassery; this meant nothing to when I was a kid, but now it's awesome, the aircraft carrier I'm stationed on, the USS Nimitz, is the aircraft carrier in Parasite Eve! It was cool as shit when the Admiral in the game was 'Welcome to the Navy's pride and joy, the Nimitz."

Cool!

You're on an aircraft carrier?! My grandfather's ship was the first aircraft carrier built from the keel up. :D *high-five*

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Got out of the house, enjoyed a nice day with the family. It was about time I did that.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Honestly speaking, I kinda like the old intro more than the crisis core version. Just sayin'.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Man today was a good day. I had to go in early to learn phones, but after Merlin nothing hurt as I said. I learned the phones pretty fast and I think it's pretty easy so yeah. I'm glad I went in early and stayed the latest because yaaaay more monies eventually. :) Now I'm at my Mom's about to eat my favorite cereal. =w=
My Dad is also being nicer to me, I think he might actually feel an ounce of guilt, probably because one of my friends (and Mom) lectured him about being a decent human and idk. I might move in to somewhere I'm happy and that makes me happy and life is bootiful.:'D

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

Fuckin epic

Pretty damn excite

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
come on, Rishi! they're talking about pairings or some bullshit, idk

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Although Mitch is a close second, asking me what I think of the lyrics for the song he's writing and then trying to sing it to me

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Aki became an ecoterrorist/freedom fighter/wanted criminal just to get me something for my birthday ;.;

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
tumblr_lu7hefr3Gq1r58wsjo1_1280.jpg

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Mage said:
My ex called a child a cunt earlier today for insulting my boy in Halfords (car and bike store). His mother was horrified, even more so when Dan pointed out it was just as well the offending child still had his baby teeth or he'd have knocked the fuckers out.

:bigmonster:

sheens

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sheens, Mooglet
Well, going to Distant Worlds made my weekend.

Also, seeing Nobuo stand with the choir and sing along with them to One Winged Angel was brilliant. He is soooo cute.

About a 15 minute standing ovation for him, the conductor and the RPCO brought me to tears.

ALSOOOO, they played Dancing Mad, and the old man playing the pipe organ looked like he wondered what the hell he had just played after his ten minutes of epic organ playing.

Just a fantastic experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom