What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I got my very first debit card ever! Hopefully I don't spend it all on online shopping lolol. Also I bought a new book today and the main character's name is Nathan Drake I was like lol really?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I got my very first debit card ever! Hopefully I don't spend it all on online shopping lolol. Also I bought a new book today and the main character's name is Nathan Drake I was like lol really?

what, really? What's the name of the book?

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I should never have kids. Because I would do this to them. I'd probably do it on X-Mas, too. Really, I should just never reproduce. xD

I'm still laughing. xD

Fangu

Great Old One
Halloween candy-video - awesome! Especially the last two kids :D

Actually those kids perfectly represent how I feel when someone tell me I can't have something I've been looking forward to for weeks :P

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Playing old school Sonic and getting all Chaos Emeralds as Sonic AND as Knuckles for the first time.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
I just...I died when the little girl tells her dad he's ugly. XD

And when the last kid gasps and says: SNEAKY MOM!

after she tells him she ate all the reeses pieces.

I cant even.

There's tears in my eyes. XD

And I got to watch this in my KINE class the other week. Oh man. Almost makes up for the shit mark I got on the exam.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Shit, that song's the Batman I grew up with.

And how come Batman doesn't dance anymore?:lol:

tumblr_lo0plpKqOM1qmrqk9o1_400.gif

9F07AdamWest.jpg

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
@Halloween sweets Video: Rofl, especially that kid in the last segment who went "oh well good for you now you'll probably get a belly ache" he's awesome, look at him lecturing his mum on eating too many sweets rofl, I think I nearly died at the kid going "2+2=5" EPIC FAIL! and the little guy 2 mins in, he's so adorable.

Some of those kids though, I dunno seem really spoilt, some of them aren't even actually crying, just whinging, my mum would have slapped me as a child if I started getting on like that, my mum and dad used to finish mine and my brother's halloween sweets off if they thought we'd had enough, never got annoyed, felt lucky enough to be given a massive amount of sweets.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter

omg you've never had a debit card? aaaaa

they're really useful! here is some advice that i wish someone had told me:
-try to avoid ever having to put your card number into any website! get a paypal and only use websites that accept paypal (unless it's a credible site like amazon)
-don't overdraft. it doesn't seem like a big deal because you're just going a little into the red but in reality it could cost you BIGTIME. i've paid as much as $200 in overdraft fees.
-don't run the card as a debit in stores; yes, it is a debit card but it's typically cheaper to run it as a credit unless you're taking out money.
-don't sign your name on the back; write "see id", this way if it's stolen the thief can't make any huge purchases.
-get direct deposit! it's useful.
-this one is obvious but keep tabs on how much you spend! money goes quicker than you'd think hahaha

ok there you go, advice from someone who is broke and hates using cash hahaaaaa

MAKE GOOD CHOICES TIFF

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
you would have to remove your vagina completely

Ghost X

- People, generally of the trying-to-be-cool persuasion, walking without moving their arms, holding them to their sides. My brother used to do it, and I just saw a guy as I was driving today doing it. There are also other trying-to-be-cool walking styles that amuse me, like the exaggerated rolling of the shoulders, which a friend of mine does.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Rainy day and I've been rewatching the "Toy Story" franchise. I cried on the last 15 minutes of the final installment. Again (I'm so easily touched, I know). But it made my day, totally.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Going off on my lunch to get an iphone 4s with 25% off the contract price because of my work.
If that wasn't good enough im gonna go home and play me some MW3, YEAH THATS RIGHT KIMBLE MODERN WARFARE!!! NOT BATTLEFIELD!!!!!!!!

Sylvie

フォースイー&#
AKA
Sylvie
Sexualizing something pertaining to young children.

For instance. "Fisher Price".

"Pay the Fisher's Price, or get it in all holes!" WOMP

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon

lol@ 3:30

I had this mental image of Nobuo Uematsu fiddling around with some random toy in his musical arsenal and then just making some random noises through it for the lulz

.... also what the fuuuck

Last edited:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Sweet potatoes are awesome. You don't even need to put fucking butter on them. Why the fuck does anyone still bother with regular potatoes?

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
ALEX (Itsuky) JOINING TLS!!! OMG OMG I'm still fangirling !! TLS glow and awesomeness has returned!! I feel like screaming and crying and all that at the same time!!

THE FACT THAT THE HIGH RESOLUTION XIII-2 HOPE RENDER HAS JUST BEEN RELEASED.

CRYING.

OHOHOHO I can see you making tons of pics, and icons :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:. looking for it NAO

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
looking at solluxfeferi art fills me with so many homestuck emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom