Banned
AKA
Noctis
3qWnY.gif

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
Just ordered a cute little backpack and necklace from Irregular Choice that I wanted....felt like treating myself :)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I should never have kids. Because I would do this to them. I'd probably do it on X-Mas, too. Really, I should just never reproduce. xD

I'm still laughing. xD

Both winners :monster:. I love cruel parents.

And hate kids crying over candy. Off course, they worked hard for it.

This just in: 'Bro' officially a racial slur - when will 'Brah' follow???

- People, generally of the trying-to-be-cool persuasion, walking without moving their arms, holding them to their sides. My brother used to do it, and I just saw a guy as I was driving today doing it. There are also other trying-to-be-cool walking styles that amuse me, like the exaggerated rolling of the shoulders, which a friend of mine does.

Mandatory:

@thread, playing Unreal Tournament 2004 with my coworker - in working hours, of course, and pwning :monster:. I kinda miss the uncomplicated, hit-what-you-aim-at-instantly-without-guesswork FPS games of old.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
88% on my 2nd astronomy exam and I think my 2nd psychology exam went okay too and I've only got one class tomorrow then long weekend yaaay.

Fangu

Great Old One
Ok this TOTALLY made my day.

While skipping away from some enemies in Titan's Trials, I seem to have accidentally placed Snow in front of a wall or something. After defeating the enemies, this is what I saw.

GDtJP.jpg

You usually never get such close ups when zooming in in the characters. Awww look at him. He looks so innocent. All "Hmm?"

Giggle

Fangu

Great Old One
If he looks gay then where can I buy some gay

Oh, and I fiddled around with that wall effect - yeah I pushed Snow up against several walls (HA!) and realized this is easy to do, at least in the Titan's Trials passages. Ok so now I HAVE to do this with Lightning. And Fang.

<3

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
FINALLY
I WATCHED ALL THE TWD EPISODES OUT SO FAR

I am now ready for next week's! Oh my god I love this show.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
It really is the best, eh? I've watched the first season through so many times I lost count. Can't say that about more TV shows.

It's become my second favourite TV show right after Game of Thrones. I regret not get into it earlier ;w; but it's better late than never, right?

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I'm a donator :monster: Makes me happy to support the forum that has put me in touch with so many people who kick ass.

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
YAY

THE MELLOW YELLOW LEGION EXPANDS ITS RANKS

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
fun in gears

AND KAT FINALLY PLAYED WITH US AGAIN

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom