What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Coffee makes my morning class so much more bearable. I'll need to stop at work before class more often.

Fangu

Great Old One
Just beat Mission Mark 47 in FFXIII - at around 5500 HP (bangles included). Around 15 attempts and changing teams and tactics like seven times. I am sooo proud of myself right now \o/

Plus, my group aced a presentation at school today. We actually got praise for our work, which almost neither of the other groups did. Got a new presentation tomorrow so just playing a little to clear my head before I have to go to work again :P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
The book I'm reading is really, really good. I read 7 chapters without even blinking. I started at 9am and then was like holy crap it's noon! It feels so great to get lost in a book again. :)

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
i am laughing so hard everything hurts

If you like Zelda, watch this shit. XD

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Every time Kripey and I play Left 4 Dead something ridiculous happens... this time... I just I can't even lol. I think all of us dying right inside the safe room was just hysterical though.

Oh and Kripey shooting me in the face while I was eating and I yelled "GIRL DON'T BE SHOOTIN' ME I'M TRYING TO FINISH MY CHEERIOS"

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Every time Kripey and I play Left 4 Dead something ridiculous happens... this time... I just I can't even lol. I think all of us dying right inside the safe room was just hysterical though.

Oh and Kripey shooting me in the face while I was eating and I yelled "GIRL DON'T BE SHOOTIN' ME I'M TRYING TO FINISH MY CHEERIOS"

THERE WAS SO MUCH FAIL.

you have to admit that it was pretty badass when I ran and punched that jockey off the guy right before it dragged him into the witch.

and then he walked into her anyway >_>

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
You're good at the game, Kripey. I don't understand why you don't have my ego while playing yet. :monster: o yeah and I accidentally called my dog "Kripey" instead of "Marly" today.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
idk

for me it ties with those stop motion vids I posted earlier (Protoman's cape in the wind LOL) and the PW manga, where Maya tries to breastfeed a cat because you're supposed to give cats milk
2pnI4.jpg

yeah that shit just happened

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
i am laughing so hard everything hurts

If you like Zelda, watch this shit. XD

Awesome. Knowing all the movies referenced just makes that even better.

I for one, would watch that movie eagerly.

Slightly sadface at no Malon, tho.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Those guys at the RP get crazier. I hadn't laughed like that in days. xDD. First class Zero went to spoil a date. Then I dressed Deuce as a nun, while the guy who plays Trey dressed him like a nun too.

GSR4T.png

Fangu

Great Old One
I found this awesome TifaxVincent, YuffiexReno fic - but now I'm at Chapter 15 realizing 16 is the last chapter - and it still says TBC. NNNNOOOOOOOO

Also, I've been sending my friend who lives in a different city an email every day this week with a new FF guy in each email - complete with background story and pictures (or fanarts- had to do that for Locke). I never thought she would actually read all of my rant, but now she says she wants to come visit so we can play some FF games :lol: :lol:

Oh and her favorite so far is Angeal ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom