What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
IMG00062.jpg

SO MANY FEELINGS AND NONE OF THEM HURT

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
IMG00062.jpg

SO MANY FEELINGS AND NONE OF THEM HURT

<3

I should get back to my SG marathon. Relied for too long on TV airing them - and every channel stopped airing science fiction because it's lame - and got to season 6 after I downloaded it from the internets. Should watch the other three million seasons too, fgj.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Was able to get another week off work so I can get my scans and everything sorted. And time to play the games I got arriving over the next few days. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My son telling me I'm his best friend.
My son telling the incredibly grumpy mutt to shut up.
My son telling me 'I got a winky in my trousers and my pants' (very articulate).
My son finally going to bed. I'm an adult again!

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
My son telling me 'I got a winky in my trousers and my pants' (very articulate).

AND his pants

JESUS HAROLD CHRIST HOLY SHIT

also, lolo

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
My son telling me I'm his best friend.
My son telling the incredibly grumpy mutt to shut up.
My son finally going to bed. I'm an adult again!

Typically, one's one is in both, but it sounds as though he's claiming to have two. In which case, more power to him.

I just finished rewatching Scott Pilgrim

all is right with the world

Ever read the original comic? The states are even stranger. One of the UNC schools is a flying mountain.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Fuck I've been toying with the idea of getting that game for so long...

But I have no idea if I should get it for PS3 or Mac or...

Hisako

AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Gameplay is fucking boring and big chunks of the story are derivative of typical high fantasy + journey stuff

Buy it just for the well-written characters and the insanely hilarious banter they have

Hisako

AKA

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Finally convinced Steam to let me install L4D2. Might actually get to play some tonight at this rate. Maybe.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
He looks like a freak and acts like a complete fucking douchebag. What's so hot about that?

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
No, I don't hate my character. I love Alistair, he's hilarious. xD Much better than Zevran or whatever his name is. I think that's correct. I don't think the game play is boring, but dats just me. ;w; The characters really are amazing though, it's incredibly fun the first play through and pretty decently fun the second time around to choose the choices you didn't before. :monster:

I can't buy DA2. Even though it's cheap now, all my money is saved for Assassin's Creed. :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
omg there is a merlin theme
but someone has taken sexy morgana
wry

also, powering through this essay like an F1 driver

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage

I have a photo of my son stark bollock naked except for his dad's rigger boots, pretending to fix a car. I took it for this ^ exact purpose. *evil cackle*

Speaking of the little Mageling, I picked up his Christmas present today - a proper little boys bike with stabilisers and a bell and some lights. I'm so glad he hasn't mastered reading yet, he's leaning against me as I type. :P

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
My copy of Skyrim finally arrived and I've been playing for 4 hours now.
I can't handle this game, everything about it is amazing so far. The environments, THE MUSIC. I can't.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
My copy of Skyrim finally arrived and I've been playing for 4 hours now.
I can't handle this game, everything about it is amazing so far. The environments, THE MUSIC. I can't.

Can't what? Finish sentences? Is it really that good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom