What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Licorices fic has a mammoth update :joy:

Also Skyward Sword has given my life meaning again.

Catherine

coquettish cat
AKA
Itsuki, Vanille, Meruru, Catherine.
My eye is FINALLY cured. Well, almost, but it looks normal now.
Oh my god, I've never been so happy to look in the mirror.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Barcraft 2.0

OH MY GOD IS HE GOING TO SEE THE EXPO IS HE OHHHHHHHHHHHH HE DOESN'T SEE IT or HE'S GOING FOR THE DROP, HE'S TARGETING DOWN THE OVERLORDS BUT NOOOO IT'S NOT ENOUGH THE BANELINGS DROP RIGHT ON TOP OF THE SENTINELS AND THEY ARE JUST DECIMATED etc etc

and the entire bar OHHHHHHHHHHHs along with the commentators and yeah it was 6 hours of amazing StarCraft and good times

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
OMG I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM AUDI the letter made me cry SDFDHGDSGF. My Mom and Step Dad were around when I opened it so they said
"Who got you all of this? Audrey? I want an Audrey! Where Can I sign up to get an Audrey?"

Lololol.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
/ turns off the lights in Kissmammal's house

/ turns on the lights again

/ Skyward sword has mysteriously vanished :awesome:

THIS MEANS WAR! :catfight:

:lol: My driving lesson got cancelled today and I am a little too happy about it because it means I get to play it and I don't have to leave the house and who needs cars anyway when you have Loftwings?

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
All of my classes have been cancelled today.

Yey!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I got a package and a letter from Audi today and EVERYTHING IS RIGHT IN THE WORLD! So sweet ;o;

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
OMG I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM AUDI the letter made me cry SDFDHGDSGF. My Mom and Step Dad were around when I opened it so they said
"Who got you all of this? Audrey? I want an Audrey! Where Can I sign up to get an Audrey?"

Lololol.

I need an Audrey to send me things, too.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Many things many things:

1. Skipped my last class to do some work. That's 2 hours of pure boredom. Came home early.

2. Kripey will write me too <3!!!

3. Mum bought something we call "Pasteles", a Puertorrican delicacy we tend to eat on Holidays. In english...well I honestly I don't know how to call them in english. I just know that I will be waiting.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
So, if you saw in the 'pissed off thread,' Uncharted 3 killed my PS3 this weekend.

My girlfriend feels terrible about this because she told me to get the game.

Sheilicia: I sorry I kill your ps3
Me: You not killed
Sheilicia: I is tell you to get
Me: I not want a Sheshe beat herself up over.
Sheilicia: Ah so it IS my fault
Me: No, it not. And that why Sheshe shouldn't beat herself up
Sheilicia: You cute

It just brings a smile to my face.

Elisa Maza

Whomst
AAAAAHHHHH!!! AT LAAAAST, I FOUND OUT WHAT THE NAME OF THAT OLD CARTOON MOVIE, WHICH HAS BEEN HUNTING ME FOR THREE MONTHS WAS: ROCK AND RULE!

*sprints off to find torrent*

:lexcited:

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
Finished my research paper with two hours to spare! Procrastination ftw.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
What procrastination? You still have two hours...

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
49Qa0.png

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Just got accepted into the Star Wars The Old Republic Beta.

:3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Arthur Pendragon said:

Lololol.

For those who are interested you can get your own Audrey by purchasing any of the seasons of Community. Beware your Audrey can cause auditis.

btw Audrey where's my package?

Rem Tokimiya said:
3. Mum bought something we call "Pasteles", a Puertorrican delicacy we tend to eat on Holidays. In english...well I honestly I don't know how to call them in english. I just know that I will be waiting.

Pq tienes q hablar de pasteles? Yo q no puedo esperar q sea Jueves ya y saborearme los pasteles q mi abuela va hacer mas el pavo, el flan......... Ahi dios mio mira lo q has hecho me estoy volviendo loca.

Master Bates

Do you enjoy your life?
AKA
Mr. Koiwai
Yesterday, I had AYSUU KUH-REMU! Today, I had another AYSSSUUUU KUH-REEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUU!!! FOR FUHREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :reptar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom