What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
Finished my 15 page essay earlier today.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
First shift at EB Games, had a customer come in asking about when FF13 Versus was coming out.

Enjoyed a 10 minute ranting session about how stoopid SE was being with that game. And how FF13-2 was most likely going to be postponed because that's how SE rolls.

Good times. :)

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
so that exam i mentioned in the things that piss you off thread where i felt like i did really bad

i got 90% on

and i don't even know how

but i'll take it

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
"i didn't know i could use arties"

OH AUDI

i5X6l.gif

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
I was going through a period of self depreciating sense of a lack of self worth in my ability to 'swag' (read: attract women, a important thing for any hetereosexual mid twenties male) until I chatted up this hot* chick while waiting on the ferry sitting at a table (she was sitting across), the conversation came out of nowhere, really after a few glances at each other. We talked for a few and then her ferry came and she hopped on it.

It helped that she initiated the conversation by asking about the book I had; The 48 Laws of Power. Nothing came of it nor did I expect it to, but it feels good to sharpen up once in a while.

*And by hot I don't mean Megan Fox hot, like a plastic hot, I mean like a liberal intelligent studious yet fashionable college educated hot.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
Re :http://thelifestream.net/forums/showpost.php?p=383626&postcount=13112

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINALLY FOUND IT... not the best quality but god damn it's about time I found this bitch, I've been looking for at least three years!

It was "Disney's Christmas Favorites" if anyone cares :monster:

eDIT
oh, one of the song even skips a bit, just like my old records. I'm really feeling nostalgic now :awesome:

Last edited:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
playing skyrim all night long and helping kawaii couples and exploring rad dwemer ruins and then also qualifying to the thane of rifton hee

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Don't get me started about Skyrim, :monster:.

Just killed my second dragon, woo. And jumped off of a cliff a few times because I'm boss like that.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My friend said he was going to pick up my computer today....!

SOOOOOo can't wait to finally get off Safe-Mode =D

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I managed to trade schedules with someone for next week. So instead of a four day weekend starting tomorrow, I have a three day weekend - with all three days in a row :3 and so I work on Thanksgiving...which equals *double time and a half*, which is an extra ~$130 on my check. Shit FUCKING yeah!

And in exchange, I get that four day weekend next week WHICH IS AWESOME.

also can't wait for gears Tuesday >:3

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Also lol

Coworker: I'm allergic to bullshit
Me: So you have an autoimmune condition?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
sorry for the caps but I GOT SKYWARD SWORD! also TIRIMISU! life is good.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I eat this delicious Chobani yogurt and I ate all the strawberry and blueberry ones which are obviously THE BEST ONES. So now there's only Peach left. I WAS DREADING EATING IT.
but I just opened one and ate it

it was the best one I've tasted so far and now all the good ones are left in fridge

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

also just found a ride to work aww yeah
a very awkward ride but w/e I can deal

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
November-13-2011-01-54-55-GoZCZ.gif

i must try this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom