What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
>check mail
>see big package
>is my amazon shit from zelda here idk?
>see it is from audi
>BIG EMOTIONAL MOMENT WANT TO CRY SO AMAZED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
My PC...she's alive!!!!!!!! My friend did not only fixed it but now my OS got upgraded. I am so happy!

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
tAWve.jpg

Win :monster:. Did he actually zap the kid though?

@thread, poker night for the first time ever and winning big. ish. €10 in, €28 out, that's a whopping €18 of ???? PROFIT

And possibly another semi-regular social event to attend to. Not that I actually was very coherent or present, but still, :monster:.

The drive back home was a bit surreal though, thick fog etc. And it's 3.30 now, I should probably go sleep.

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
Staying in tonight instead of going out dancing.

And then this song comes on:

dance.gif

dancedance.gif

dancedirty.gif

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
are you calling her fat 8[

Also YES THAT'S TRUE ONLY BROOKE YAY DADDY. I think they got the work printers working so imma go RIGHT NOW to see if I can has shipping papers

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Brooke's cards have all of the stickers ALL OF THEM

and the last one sang to me

and she sends me free game stuff I FEEL KIND OF LOVED NOW EVEN AT WORK

I would feel more loved of she took me for sushi though bawww ;_;

Brooke's cards have all of the stickers ALL OF THEM

and the last one sang to me

and she sends me free game stuff I FEEL KIND OF LOVED NOW EVEN AT WORK

I would feel more loved of she took me for sushi though bawww ;_;

You kind of need to BE HERE for me to take you to sushi wingman.

Vivi

Jump Rope Champion
AKA
Vivi, Setzer Gabbiani
My dog is actually losing weight, and I just saw him jump on the couch by himself. For a long time, I thought that he couldn't jump anymore because his joints hurt, but it turns out that he's just whines because he's jealous of the puppy. Yay?

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
@thread, D'AWW CUTE DOGGIE FOLLOWING ME AROUND AND KILLING PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME AND I KILLED IT ONCE BUT ONLY 'CAUSE HE KILLED LYDIA WHILE ON FIRE AND ASDFAISOGJAEIOYJ2T689O03U52T4ORIJD

I want a doggy! How do I get a doggy! I loved Oblivion's undead doggy, he was the best XD

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I dunno, he was just there suddenly :monster:.

He's dead now though, vampire skewered it with icicles. DAMN YOU!

Also, I'm
a werewolf now :awesome:. They don't feel as epic as in Bloodmoon though - slower, predominantly. Still, it brutalizes through an army of werewolf hunters and eats their corpses, so it's all good :awesome:.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage

That is marginally less fucked-up than the other one that was posted here not long ago, and produced faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better.

OT: Won two items on eBay - yay! Can't pay for the one until my account is fixxxed. Boo.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
(also audi's letter to me almost made me cry i was so moved oh my god sob)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom