Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
tumblr_lugq49K8581qg28g3o1_250.jpg
tumblr_lugq49K8581qg28g3o2_250.jpg

tumblr_lugq49K8581qg28g3o3_500.jpg

tumblr_lugq49K8581qg28g3o4_250.jpg
tumblr_lugq49K8581qg28g3o5_250.jpg
tumblr_lugq49K8581qg28g3o6_250.jpg

A tribute to the world’s greatest vegetable.

There has never been a more accurate post.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Went for an appointment at the job centre about my benefits and I wasn't made to feel like a criminal for once.

Its all about the little things.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Went for an appointment at the job centre about my benefits and I wasn't made to feel like a criminal for once.

Its all about the little things.

I had to go there six times when I was pregnant, it was only on my last appointment that they realised I was pregnant. Conversation went thus:

Desk berk: You haven't filled in your worksearch slip for several months. Why?

Me: Would you employ someone who's eight months pregnant?

Desk berk: You're pregnant?

Me: Yes. Yes I am. If you'd actually bothered to look up from your computer you'd have seen that immediately.

Desk berk: Are you receiving maternity allowance?

Me: What's that?

Desk berk: You get it when you're pregnant. You should have filled in a form ages ago.

Me: It's not like I'm trying to pretend I'm not pregnant here, no-one's bothered to tell me about it.

Cue more form filling and snotty attitudes. I savour those rare moments when they treat you like a person and not a chav.

OT: Had an epic clear-out, was going to give my old clothing to a charity shop until someone pointed out that there are stores that will buy old clothing popping up everywhere. I also found some scrap gold and stuff that's going on eBay. 'Twas a profitable evening.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
http://christwire.org/2011/11/is-sk...rim-jobs-and-other-homo-erotic-sex-maneuvers/

'What is Skyrim?
If you are a responsible parent, then the world of MMORPG first person shooters should be something of a foreign language to you. In games like Skyrim, players are teleported to a far way lands that are cream filled with demonic spell crafting, violent shirtless blood shed and exposed not only Satanic critters, but bombarded with gay under tones of fecal fornication'

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
essay handed in

nothing pressing until next week

so im going to go enjoy a stress free nap

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Super slow day at work. So I'm being paid ~$31 an hour today to read and play Phoenix Wright

yessssssssssss

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
Possibility of a job that pays decent and not minimum wage that better end up leading somewhere if I keep pestering people about it.

Also tiramisu.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer

metty mish.

Absolutely unreal level of nostalgia.

Fangu

Great Old One

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Me: It's not like I'm trying to pretend I'm not pregnant here, no-one's bothered to tell me about it.

Are you sure you weren't sucking in? :monster:

OT: Lovely booze and a catch up with my oldest friend...by that I mean we've been friends since primary school, not that shes dead old or something....in case there was any confusion.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I just put 46 songs from Homestuck on my ipod. *jams* Which reminds me that Sami agreed to be my Rose for a name change. >:'D

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
wow are we doing a homestuck theme again?? i'di like to have my lazy, unchanged username mean something sob

rishi is gonna be kanaya no ifs ands or buts

also @ thread i had a really amazing thanksgiving aaaa i might post pix

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Brooke and Kat murdering each other by Silverback stomp

SQUISH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom