What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ex of my upstairs neighbour opened up his (and his dad's) liquor store today, something they've been working on for a while (they started out as a webshop), and judging on his Facebook updates, they's sampling everything

:bigmonster:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
So I was doing something today I won't say what but a guy tells me
"Beautiful!" and I'm thinking as in what I made was beautiful. But then he turns and says,
"And your work is also beautiful"
and I was like
WHAT IS THIS THIS IS SOMETHING I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH.

also someone asked my age today and when I said 21 they were all shocked saying they thought I was 17.
8U

AvecAloes

Donator
also someone asked my age today and when I said 21 they were all shocked saying they thought I was 17.
8U

I GET THIS ALL THE TIME. Except I'm 25, and they still think I'm around 18. However: just think about how great it's going to feel when you're in your 30s and people are mistaking you for early 20s. Or like my mother, who is in her 40s and has people assume that she is just my older sister, not mother.

I got asked recently 'is this your first job' and I said 'well no I've worked retail for over ten years' and watched as they started calculating in their heads how old they thought I was compared to how old I must be. :monster:

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
playing uncharted with avecaloes & carlie. so much fun! XD

Fangu

Great Old One
8U
A friend of mine worked as a teacher for junior high students (13-16 years old) and on a field trip she was mistaken for being one of the students. She was 25 at the time :shifty:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Seeing Karkat posting in the LTD.

Because that is totally something that he would do.
LOOK YOU NOOKSTAINS, YOU'RE NOT EVEN FOCUSING ON WHAT THE CREATORS WERE CLEARLY TRYING TO DEVELOP: THE UNENDING BLACKROM THAT SEPHIROTH AND CLOUD HAVE. HE'S EVEN WILLING TO BECOME UNDEAD IN SOME WEIRD AND WHOLLY UNEXPLAINED MECHANIZATION IN THE FILM, BUT LOOK AT HOW HARD HE WANTS CLOUD TO STILL HATE HIM. 'WHAT DO YOU CHERISH MOST, I WILL TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU?' CLASSIC KISMESIS FLIRTING. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY YOU BOTHER ASKING ABOUT THAT CHICK WITH THE LARGE VESTIGIAL FAT SACS AND THE PINK ONE.

i actually posted in here to say that i hung out with my best irl friend last night and we ate pancheros and we went and saw muppets and then we went home and watched arrietty and i showed her some of my kaoru mori manga and she totally loved bride's story yay

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I went a mile from my house for my homey to meet up at starbucks and he sends me this halfway there:

'MAYDAY MAYDAY! FALL BACK! ONE OF OUR FOLK'S MOM IS CALLING HIM BACK HOME! CALL YA LATER SEE YA! <3'

Fangu

Great Old One
Just made an apple pie that was like 30% pie and 60% apples, ate it with ice cream. Awesome. I am so stuffed right now.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
So I was doing something today I won't say what but a guy tells me
"Beautiful!" and I'm thinking as in what I made was beautiful. But then he turns and says,
"And your work is also beautiful"
and I was like
WHAT IS THIS THIS IS SOMETHING I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH.

8U

Welcome to my world dear. AND LFAKJDSFLKJALH Sheesh, you are beautiful! How can you be so shocked?!?!

OT: Tiff made my day. ALKSDJFLEJFLHASDFHKJ She is really scary and funny when she gets her bitch mode on xDDDDDDDD.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Won yet another home improvement item on eBay, this one was worth considerably more than I will be paying for it. Result!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom