What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
A. My interciew went great
B. My mom bougt a laptop, now she won't need to use mine.
C. So CLOSE to gettig my platinum in FFXIII!!! JDIEUAIAIDHFB!
D. Played modern Warfare 2. I got through training at least xD.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Decided to black friday shop! Got a new jacket that was 50.00 but was off 50% fuck yeah. Also got two very nerdy shirts for 30% off. ;3 Will probably post pictures later just 'cause I'm happy with them. >w< Got a few Christmas presents for friends taken care of too!
also is it bad I want those ugly over sized shades girls are always wearing these days just to feel like Dave

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
^^^^
OFASDKFJALEJFSDN I WENT BLACK FRIDAY TOO LAWL. I always go but, this year I had some group meeting so I missed it. But I did get a few things.

Also, got all my studies materials. Now I can make all of my need-to-be-done stuff for college without further disarrays.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
swtor is good i am happy

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
omg lol sorority girls on e4
i played hockey with one of them
cringe

ED: OMG THERE'S ANOTHER ONE AND SHE'S THE PIN-UP GAY OF LGBT
but she has red hair now

actuaally this is a terrible representation of leeds
o well

Last edited:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
HOLY SHIT

70NZb.png

WAT
THAT BETTER BE A GLITCH BECAUSE THERE'S NO SHITTING WAY I CAN RESPOND TO ALL OF THAT

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I just had a massage. Rubdown with oil, the works. I'm way spaced out right now, :monster:.

'l edit: Just got my first post-raise paycheck thingy too. Woo I earn more than at my last job, :yay:.

And if this keeps up, there might even be a bonus in it for me at some point. No clue how big those are though.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
You guys have probably already seen it:

Apparently thats become a ringtone now :lol:

Also I am full of cake and wine and love for my fellow humans and I'm just in that sweet moment before the terrible guilt sets in.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I finished Modern Warfare 2 in a few hours on veteran and normal this afternoon. recruits are for wimps, so I highly doubt an achievements unlocked for them. I unclocked 22 achievements in the process of finishing. As a result of playing Mw2, I decided to cancel my plan to visit the favelas of brazil thanks to how annoying this level can fucking be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom