What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Uh huh.

You wait until your internet stops sucking and see if you can say that after we play again :oscar:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
HOW DO THE MISFITS GET AWAY WITH SO MANY CRIMINAL ACTS

why does jem's boyfriend have purple hair

tumblr_lvhnbw1TJN1r7w5wlo1_500.png

oh my god

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
CG's surgery went okay - she's in a bit of pain, but she'll be fine and no more problems :3

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
CG's surgery went okay - she's in a bit of pain, but she'll be fine and no more problems :3
I'm reely glad Krabsnack's gonna be okay! 38)

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
cassette
and audi-jusshi being audi-ajusshi
basically skypin' with homies

Last edited:

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Oh wow. I just found this.

I hadn't seen these before. The ones of Zack, Sephy, Tifa, Cloud, Aerith etc, yes, but check out the ons of Barret and the one of Cid - I nearly fainted. So well done and awesome. I'm so happy I found these.

Didn't know they made a set for complete. I have some of those for the regular advent children DVD box set.

Also made a PS3 theme of it once, but I had to use screens I pulled off photos taken from one of those FFVII anniversary functions, so there's some slight grain. But it cycles though all the characters when you come back to the XMB after quitting a game.

File here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OS0GCYL2

To install it on your PS3:

1. Get a jump drive and create a folder labeled "PS3" (without the quotations)

2. In that folder, create a subfolder labeled "THEME" (without quotations)

3. Copy the file into that subfolder, then insert the drive into a USB port on the PS3

4. On your PS3, go to Settings > Theme Settings > Theme, then go all the way up the list until Install is selected (it's way above the list, separated by a huge gap of space)

5. Select the jump drive from the menu, select your theme to install, then go back to your list of themes and it should be there. Apply it. Bam.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
finally got on the nets at home. Though the connection sucks and drops out a fair bit.

AvecAloes

Donator
Perhaps I did go to bed too early... Dang it! :P

But yeah, Skype chats with more people than I could hope to keep straight...I'll catch on, I'll catch on...hopefully :desu:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
This horrible cold of mine has all of a sudden made me feel very nostalgic and christmassy.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Spending every day with my girlfriend for almost two weeks now. Long-distance relationships are hard, but this makes it all worth it.

I just got an email that I got a bursary from school. The values for individuals vary and I won't find out how much I got until I pick up the cheque. So who knows, could be $10 or could be $1000. Either way it's free money because the college is realizing that I am poor and could use a little break and that makes me happy.

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
I just got an email that I got a bursary from school. The values for individuals vary and I won't find out how much I got until I pick up the cheque. So who knows, could be $10 or could be $1000. Either way it's free money because the college is realizing that I am poor and could use a little break and that makes me happy.

My school needs to give me money. I'm not poor, it just needs to give me money.

YOU WILL LEARN IN TIME YOUNG PADAWAN

Let me know the next round you folks do of that.

Also, girlfriend's reaction when her Christmas present arrived (Yes, this early. I expected delays that didn't manifest) was adorable and day making.

Also, it came in a ludicrously large box.
IMG01286-20111201-1055.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom