What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangu

Great Old One
Spending every day with my girlfriend for almost two weeks now. Long-distance relationships are hard, but this makes it all worth it.
We did that for two years. Totally worth it in the end :awesome:

Me right now: Is in hotel room with mini bar - aah yeah:awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Fluttershouts 2.0

LOVE MEEE!

Someone make a DBZ version of that :monster:.

And I do hope one day a ridiculously over-the-top shouts mod will come out.

@thread:

1. Good presentation yesterday. Didn't get flamed as much as expected, which probably means the guys there weren't very critical or just kept quiet :monster:.

2. playing MTG at work. In fact, slacking off all day at work - coming in at like 12, going for lunch, playing MTG and table soccer, doing a bit of work, then fucking back off :monster:.

We may organize a tournament of sorts at work soon. Should be good, but I'm afraid I need a lot more experience. I have hundreds of cards already but barely played it so far, :monster:.

I should finish chucking my entire collection into a database program I built, which checks the prices of everything from an online database / trading site. I have two cards which are almost worth as much as everything I spent on the game so far, :monster:.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Yq89F.png

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Me and my father have been living in this apartment for 23 years. For the past ten years or so, we've grown apart. And for the past five years we've basically been living separately in the same apartment. Very little dialogue between us, etc. I've tried to tell him that's no way for us to live, but he's been stubborn as hell. But, after a long talk today, I think he's finally realized that shit isn't working for either of us.

So...hope. I have it.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
The ongoing discussion of the sports draft we've been having on xbl/MSN all day today

also Rishi cause I think I'm in love with her <3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Whaling on a punching bag until your knuckles hurt is the most cathartic thing

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
When things go exactly according to plan.

justasplanned.jpg

@people I just left skype with: nope, just me. gigglesnort

Oh ya I forgot about my crazy man story.

Guy starts talking to me while I have my headphones on so I take them off because as much as he looks like he wants money he might just be asking for directions.

Crazy Man: You have a really nice walk. You walk fast.
(note I was walking faster than normal)
Me: Oh, thanks.
Crazy Man: With a walk like that you can do anything! But don't join the military. They make you kill people.
Me: I don't think I'm going to do that but thanks for the advice. (start up that fast walk again and dart off)

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I'm jealous of brooke's purple name, lol

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
fuck it

so i know this girl, right, and we've been friends for a while. so long story short, one day (yesterday) one thing led to another, and well...things happen, everyone's adults here and all that good stuff

so afterwards im just baskin in THE GLOW/FISTBUMPIN MYSELF and her phone rings. so she answers it and she goes into a really long conversation about stocks and business deals. keep in mind we are both still sans clothing??? this is a really long conversation by the way, she's pacing across the room and everything (no clothes)

so she hangs up and curiosity overtakes me, i mean we're not dating or anything (i am a bad person i know) so i ask "yeah who's that?"

she goes

"oh that's just my husband"

so now i'm an adulterer i guess????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom