What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
paying for my dominos with 20ps.
all £16 of it
...wow. You've got bigger balls than me. :P

Finding a (free) downloadable copy of an art book online. :D Normally, I'd buy it in the shop, but this isn't so much an official art book as a creator approved doujin. XD (A lot of fanservice, too... Didn't expect that, TBH. =/ Actually, the whole book is fanservice, but there's a lot of "special" fanservice, if you get my drift...)

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
It looks like Tasha had a backup of FCF from about four months ago that turned out to be complete. I won't know for sure until I load it but it doesn't look like anything's missing. I thought it wasn't complete earlier because WordPad is incredibly shitty at loading anything larger than about 4MB, but I installed TextPad and it looks to be a complete backup of the database's contents to that point. So shit could've been a lot more disastrous than it actually looks it will have been.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Sherlock last night.

Was not bullshit. Also, included Mycroft, something the RDJ film did not.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
It looks like Tasha had a backup of FCF from about four months ago that turned out to be complete. I won't know for sure until I load it but it doesn't look like anything's missing. I thought it wasn't complete earlier because WordPad is incredibly shitty at loading anything larger than about 4MB, but I installed TextPad and it looks to be a complete backup of the database's contents to that point. So shit could've been a lot more disastrous than it actually looks it will have been.

This :monster:

Also my bank got its act together. I now have my Debit card and its fully usable. :lol:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Went to dubai with a friend, slept at shangri-la hotel for the lulz and watched inception again... all in one day : DDDD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Watching One Piece Strong World finally.

I think it my be my fav OP movie. Nami has it bad with the kidnapped for navigation skills thing doesn't she?

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
having an amazing night that involved face punching, predatory lesbians and hurling boxes of chicken across a street

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Site is loading at a decent rate for once. 8D

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
jalepenos on my pizza

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Ice cream. Specifically, DQ smarties blizzard. Om nom nom.

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
untitled-1_08.jpg

It might be totally impractical to have a Dreadnought PC case, but it's awesome and I want one. It even lights up and its chaingun spins and it SPEAKS.

Sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom