What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Attaining £150 quid back from the lil shit who broke my car windscreen :monster:
Amazing what the impression two guys with heavy implements at your door can inspire a youth to do.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
Well the baby is overdue by two days. Doctor said that if she doesn't start labor in the next 48 hours she's going to induce her. So come hell or high water I'm going to be a daddy by Saturday. :headbang::scared:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
My Debit card finally arrived in the post (Yay Dacon).

Unfortunately I have to wait for them to send me a pin >.>

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Every TVTropes reference to Pleinair from the Disgaea games, especially her memes...

>Pleinair isn't mute; she dodges spoken dialogue.

>Pleinair doesn't float; she dodges the ground.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Finding this in my Youtube inbox:

WHAT THE F***K IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO NO THREE REASONS WHY SORA AND RIKU ARE NOT GOING TO BE A F***KING COUPLE 1. ARE TWO DUDES 2.THEY BOTH LIKE KIRI 3.sora is not a fag riku sure but not sora NO HARD FEELINGS OH IF YOUR WONDERING IF THIS IS LUVABLEGUY123 ITS NOT I'M HIS BRO DAVID SO DON'T GO ACCUSING HIM OF THIS BECUSE he said he was going to subscribe and add you as a freind alright and fact hes coming home from his moms so i won't tell him about this so don't accuse him of this just tell them it was his bro and no i'm not his little bro well not the kid one i'm just one age from him the little bros name is not going to be involved in this so renember i'm not him i'm his bro sorry for the languge

U MAD?

and lol, mood swing much? "FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU sorry about the language..."

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I think my favorite part was when he felt the need to describe which brother he is. xD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
counterproestt3-1279836983.jpg

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Finding this when I bought a magazine today.

UUPG9.jpg

THANK YOU ME

I'm only thanking this because I know a thousandfour other people will and I just wanted to be first. :awesomonster:

EDIT: Number has been fixed.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Really? This isn't Durarara?

I thought it had a thread and people on here posted inside jokes about it!

HERE I THOUGHT THAT I WAS OUT OF THE LOOP WHEN THERE WASN'T ONE! :rage:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It's like 4 people here that like Durarara, lol.

But yes that IS one hot summer. *Q* Mikado and Kida are looking 'friendly' :awesome:

crack

Donator
Nope, only like, four people here follow the show.

Which is a shame, because I thought there would be at least five cool people around here.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
I looked up the show once because people here were talking about it.

I got onto Wikipedia and read what they had on it. I've mostly forgotten what I read, but I remember that I liked the art.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Like I imagine most UK posters did, I had a brief WTF when I heard Chris Evans was going to be Captain America. :lol:

(For others... Chris Evans is also the name of a British DJ. :D)

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Like I imagine most UK posters did, I had a brief WTF when I heard Chris Evans was going to be Captain America. :lol:

(For others... Chris Evans is also the name of a British DJ. :D)

YES!

I am gonna go see Inception tonight, finally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom