What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost X

The only bonus of being single is being independent and not having to deal with the lady friend's connections to drama. I am reminded of this today.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
this
tumblr_l2wfvt88Z51qbbzwjo1_500.jpg

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
When a friend tells me I've made their day. =D

Honorable mention: finding out that there's a pair of false teeth that once belonged to Winston Churchill in a medical museum with the caption:

THE TEETH THAT SAVED THE WORLD
untitled-1_08.jpg

It might be totally impractical to have a Dreadnought PC case, but it's awesome and I want one. It even lights up and its chaingun spins and it SPEAKS.

Sauce
:O In the name of the Emperor, I am commandeering this PC!

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Finding out this morning that Shakespeare in the park is going to be back this summer. They didn't do it last year and I was so disappointed.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR AUGUST NOW.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This kind of makes my day and pisses me off, but I posted too much in the pisses me off thread. x'D

Sooo,
Going as a Hunter to Anime Iowa instead of Aerith. And my friend is gonna be Zoey. Fun pictures are to be had. ^-^

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
This kind of makes my day and pisses me off, but I posted too much in the pisses me off thread. x'D

Sooo,
Going as a Hunter to Anime Iowa instead of Aerith. And my friend is gonna be Zoey. Fun pictures are to be had. ^-^

Aerith is boring anyway.

Shouldn't you be a witch? :awesome:

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
FRAN-CHAN WILL FIX YOUR PROBLEM

foraprice

untitled-1_08.jpg

It might be totally impractical to have a Dreadnought PC case, but it's awesome and I want one. It even lights up and its chaingun spins and it SPEAKS.

Sauce
OMG want. This makes me want to play 40k again, but not enough monies.

Side note, do we even have a Warhammer thread?

On topic, it makes my day when someone tells me I have awesome eyelashes that they wish they had. :)

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
OFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Fantastic anime series is fantastic.

Finally, FINALLY securing my job as a Pharmacy Tech 100%!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
OMG want. This makes me want to play 40k again, but not enough monies.

Side note, do we even have a Warhammer thread?
:doh: My bad. I've been meaning to make one for about a month now (at least, a 40K thread). Will go do so, and post links to trailers for the Ultramarines movie and Space Marine game. :)

EDIT - thread here: http://thelifestream.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5296

==

Makes my day? New cover for the Discworld novel Thud!. And Waterstones making all their paperbacks 3 for 2. :D

Last edited:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Gears with Adri.
Beating final mark mission of FFXIII, and it being far easier than I thought.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Being at a friend's place, who has benevolently allowed me to leech their internet.

How I missed you, o world wide interwebs ;.;

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Being called pretty. :3

I can't remember the last time someone besides my family called me that.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I completed Nier.
No-one can understand what an undertaking this has been for me, considering the game is absolutely awful.

Vossler

Voss da boss bitch
AKA
Nightmare,race driver,steel tormenter
My parents drove down from Minnesota to visit us this weekend. As soon as schools done I might end up moving back there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom