What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Cookie Monster T-Shirt : Check!

Cookie Monster Underwear: Check!

Cookie Monster Impersonation: Needs work..

Good day.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Being able to open up an album that was previously somewhat closed to me due to its shitty mix with the wonders of digital music editing :monster:

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I've been using Audacity to fix over-compressed album mixes. In many cases I've gained a great deal of appreciation for albums I previously found almost unlistenable.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Out of the blue, finding the sequel to Lonely Werewolf Girl in WHSmiths. I didn't even realise it was out. And I expected it to have a different title.

Curse of the Wolf Girl. Bipolar, dyslexic, Scottish, exiled and violent even by werewolf standards, Kalix is starting school. I don't think this will go well... :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Stephen Fry on the joys of swearing

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Aki gave me Telerra, which makes my exile much more bearable. And it makes my day anyway because ilTerra <3

AKIII ILU BBY <33333333333333333333

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
One of my coworkers really made my day yesterday. She said something that made me laugh, and I kept thinking about it at random times, and kept laughing. It cheered me up a lot.

Also making my day is stealing internet to talk to my girlfriend. :3

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man

feels-good-man.png

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Just found an excellent quality rip of Inception online.

BANGIN.

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Talking to a friend to relieve me of my stress. Thank you shug! :glomp:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Stolen internet.

My girlfriend, who I've been missing like crazy and love very much.

Basically...online life. >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom