What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I'm no whore. I will happily wait for marriage. Any person with self respect and self control can see the logic in that.

I can't walk through Kohl's without having men courting me. But I'll still happily wait for marriage.

I think what we've learned in this thread is that some people need to keep their dignity intact.

"Courted"?

Yeah, I calll troll.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
She's not a troll, she really isn't. People think she is, but she's not. She's very serious. I think she's a home schooled Christian and just doesn't get out much. She's in for a really big surprise once she gets out of the house. I can't believe she hasn't made ED yet or whatever gets used these days.

Last edited:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
That girl better not ever come here... especially after last night. We might just give her a heart attack. :/

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Mog will be our new god

Also a friend of mine had a monkey that could suck itself off once. He actually ended up returning it because that's all it'd do XD

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I can see why the thread attracted such stupid though, the OP is batshit insane, but that's not surprising seeing as how it is crack.

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
yeah that really struck me as odd that she would list 'KOHLS' of all places where she apparently gets hit on by leagues of ravenous men

i mean the mall would be one thing, or a supermarket, or whatever

but fucking kohls

theres not even that many dudes in motherfucking kohls to begin with

and half the dudes in there are gay

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Maybe she went to Kohls and Chris Chan was there holding up his "Boyfriend free girl sign" and assumed it was directed at her.

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Cali DOES like making illogical assumptions....
It wouldn't work out anyway, Chris thinks that after the third date you get sex... and that's disgusting and all that so.. yeah while it seems like a match made in heaven on so many levels, it's really not.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I think if guys are going to Kohls to pick up chicks, they're really desperate. xD I have never seen a guy in Kohls outside of being forced.

You know, I've never even been to Kohls....

I think I stood outside it once smoking a cigarette waiting for a friend to get out from an interview at Staples though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom