AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I don't think talking to his girlfriend pisses him off much

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^

It makes the fucking shit out of my WEEK, but knowing that it's temporary = sad face.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just mercilessly ripped the ever loving shit out of my "best friend". Goddamn, was that cathartic.

There are some lines you just don't cross with me. Felt very nice to let all the pent-up resentment out.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Dominating horde is always fun, which is doubled by me and Joe beating the 30th wave literally by our damn selves.

AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
One of these days im gonna join you on horde lol.

Waking up this morning feeling refreshed and not at all hot and clammy like the last 4 weeks. Ofc its currently pissing it down and i just cycled 5 miles to work, all nice and cool tho :desu:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Dominating horde is always fun, which is doubled by me and Joe beating the 30th wave literally by our damn selves.

Clever people actually get in the base :joy:

What makes my day is being able to take down a teleporting Grinder. Seriously what the shit was that about.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The guest characters from Disgaea in Trinity Universe continue their disregard for the fourth wall. :lol:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Winning at Starcraft, :monster:. Granted, it was sloppy and the other guy wasn't really good (as in having a massively inferior economy et al), but still better than the rest of today.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Blood in Our Wells arrived 12 days sooner than they said it would the second time. Of course, it's still late, but nowhere near as late as I was expecting it to be.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Strangely, a short, sharp kick to a brick wall.

At least, it made a good outlet for the sheer amount of rage and imminent violence I was feeling this morning...

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I just got a really important day off in the future. This makes the hell of my day. =D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
This:
I'm no whore. I will happily wait for marriage. Any person with self respect and self control can see the logic in that.

I can't walk through Kohl's without having men courting me. But I'll still happily wait for marriage.

I think what we've learned in this thread is that some people need to keep their dignity intact.
:worffacepalm:

A sad, sad little virgin deluding herself that she has a boyfriend and everyone else who understands normal healthy relationships have a level of physical romance, is a whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom