What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.
AKA
L, Castiel, Scotty Mc Dickerson
Speaking from a nation of alchohol abused teens I can safely say that lowering the drinking age would not do a thing to hinder anyone in scotland.
I live in a pretty fucked up village and it's very common to see kids of 10 packing knives as well as getting their stomachs pumped on the weeked.
It's nothing to do with them being smart arses and drinking because they're not legal, it's more to do with the sad sacks that call themselves parents and think it's ok to let their 10 year old kids walk the streets at midnight and do whatever the fuck they want just because they are all on benefits and never amounted to fuck all in their own lives.

(I'll stop ranting now)

Ummm what made my day was really stupid sounding but merely getting an email at work when i was in a shit mood from my fiance just to check on how my day was going.
Sad sappy shit i know but it made me happy.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Girlfriend taking me out for dinner, following a fairly glum bedridden day.
Makes happies.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
The evil Birsh vs David Tennant!

Also, hearing from a friend that she'd been given a dirty look by her supervisor at work after she'd snickered at a company director falling asleep in a meeting. She thought the whole thing was hilarious, but was vaguely worried about it affecting her probatory period. I sent the following text.

"Ms ****, your probatory period has gone fantastically. You're a hard-worker and very bright. However, you LOL'd at a director snoring, so GTFO."

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
2010-10-26132257.jpg

2010-10-26132315.jpg

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku

Sweet Jesus these people are crazy and awesome and crazy awesome.

The little girl 3:45 is my favourite.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
humorous convo at work:

Me: Rawr!
Coworker: Why are you rawring at me?
Me: Because. I have decided to be a dinosaur. I have switched my major. This is also why I am so sleepy.
Coworker: Oh?
Me: Cause the sun didn't come out this morning.
Coworker: Curse that sun!

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
I finished and handed in one of my essays.
Adri wrote me stuff.
I am now reading the books I took out on MArvell, only to find they are not shit.

Today is too good.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Listening to Silhouette of a Breeze this morning cause I HAVE THE VICTORIAN ROMANCE EMMA OST

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Another thing I have been laughing at now.

And no. I'm not laughing at the first minute of news story.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
^ Have you heard the song?

Anyway: I got an A- on my midterm, Harry Potter tickets go on sale Friday, the shit going down in the LTD thread, reading for English class actually being rather enjoyable...

Things are looking up!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
^ second high five on that midterm btw

tifa will reward you with soft, rolling hills if you repeat this btw

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
^ Have you heard the song?

Anyway: I got an A- on my midterm, Harry Potter tickets go on sale Friday, the shit going down in the LTD thread, reading for English class actually being rather enjoyable...

Things are looking up!

The song begins at about 2:05 on that video. :joy:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Harry Potter tickets go on sale Friday

Fuck yes they do.

Now I just have to convince my friends to go to the midnight release with me, because "I have school in the morning" is not a valid excuse dammit.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
I love October!! All scary movies all the time on every channel.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
The only time I would ever criticise a Harry Potter movie is when they cut down on some of the more entertaining side-stories because of length constraints (case in point: Prisoner of Azkaban)

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I might maybe possibly be doing NaNoWriMo now.

It'll be a rewrite of a rewrite, but hey, do it again and again until it's the way it should be. ...Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom