What makes your day

Status
Not open for further replies.

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
I KNOW RITE. Wanna go with me? My friends are all BAAAAAW I DON'T LIEK THE MOVIES. IT'S NAWT LIEK THE BOOKS !1!11 And refuse to go. D;

OMG WHO CARES I don't like the movies either but it's HARRY-FREAKING-POTTER of course I'm gonna see it first day and squee and bitch to my fannish HP-obsessed heart's content.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Finding a new, lovely treasure of a song by a new band that I've been following for well over a year now.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
That I'm not in work.

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
The only time I would ever criticise a Harry Potter movie is when they cut down on some of the more entertaining side-stories because of length constraints (case in point: Prisoner of Azkaban)

I don't mind that so much because they also trim a lot of pointless filler that JKR's editors are too scared to cut. Who gives a turtle's turd about the Barty Crouch subplot?

What I can't stand is the lack of intensity in the climax in the last two films. PoA's was intense despite the book's rambling. GoF's was fucking amazing. How on earth did they manage to make a duel between the world's two most powerful wizards so boring? And Dumbledore dying in his sleep of old age like Yoda would have been more thrilling than the movie's version of events.

crack

Donator
Tumblr is eating my life away.

Also this:

http://-pedowill.tumblr.com/

Hg7KZ.jpg

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
I'm plotting. I haven't plotted in months! AND I'M PLOTTING A REWRITE. Rewrites are so freaking hard for me!

I AM PLEASED. :joy:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Sometimes, I just can't help but feel pleased that I was RIGHT. Say what you want, justify it as your please, rationalize away - make excuses and explanations to your heart's content. But when all is said and done - I was right. The entire time.

I dunno, there's just something about seeing that feeling that can't be described as anything other than intuition with a bit of deduction borne out. It's like snuggling up in the blankets on a cold morning when you're half awake and are just cold enough to shiver every few minutes, which sends that pleasurable tingling up your spine. :3

Also, have a four day weekend coming up, and then another two weeks after that :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom